-Caveat Lector-

Are you two skating around the thought - that they are not following through on the
trail - because they are afraid that it will lead to Daddy Bush and that if (one of
the) Bush kids did get the Presidency that our government officials would be in
trouble?  To go after Clinton is to go after the Bush family involvement?  Well if
you did that how much history would have to come to light - all the way back to at
least the time between WW 1 and WW 2 or possibly even farther?
The Unauthorized Biography of George Bush - Online at
           http://www.radix.net/~tarpley/bushb.htm#Table

>From stuff such as the previous url, what could we possibly see as the future?
1984 by George Orwell (c)1981 Signet Classic NY originally written 1949
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley (c) 1932, 1946 HarperPerennial NY