Date sent:              Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:00:28 -0800 (PST)
From:                   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (John F. Winston)
To:                     1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED],
        [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
        [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:                IUFO: Hand Me Down My Aspartame.

->  IUFO  Mailing List

Subject: Hand Me Down My Aspartame.                    Feb. 11, 1999.

  Here is an e-mail I received.

From: R H
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Aspartame test
My wife is a diabetic with hand and joint pain.  She has been a diet Dr
Pepper drinker for eight years (approx 1-1.5 liters per day) and was
diagnosed with insulin dependent diabetes five years ago.  Her sugar has
never been controlled (200-600) even with two hospital stays for
balancing.
When your article crossed our path she decided to go cold turkey off the
diet dr pepper.  Almost immediately, her blood sugars went to 56-180 with
fasting sugars around 125-140.  Some binge snacks had small affects on
her sugar but not the 150 points we had previously seen.  Additionally,
after about one week, her joint pain disappeared and she stopped the two
medications she had been taking for fibromialga.  After two weeks there
had been no joint pain and controllable sugar.
As a test, two weeks later she drank a two liter bottle of diet Dr Pepper
one evening.  The next morning her joint pain was back  she could barely
walk, and her sugar was out of control.
Needless to say, she will never touch an aspartame laced product again.
 We are very thankfull your article crossed our path.  After seeing
several doctors, we had basically had given up on controlling her sugar
and pain.  I have forwarded copies to my friends and our family physician
and her endoconologist.
Thanks again for your article.
 R H

John Winston. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-> Send "subscribe   iufo " to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
->  Posted by: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (John F. Winston)

Steve Wingate
California Director
SKYWATCH INTERNATIONAL

Today's Midi