> You illustrate my point so well.  So ready to believe anything bad about
> Bush
>  but so unwilling to believe anything bad about Clinton, with no evidence
for
>  or against.  You do realize that don't you?
>  Teo1000

Teo,
   I said, "I suspect Reagan and Bush got away with many things."  Unlike
Clinton bashers, I don't go around stating as fact that they are criminals
because I cannot prove it.

   I would listen to allegations against Clinton if they were made by what I
consider to be reliable sources, like Dan Moldea or Alex Constantine.

   You did say we should stop this business of going 'round and 'round, did
you not?  You seem so enthusiastic about keeping this string going.

Samantha