-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 2/17/99 1:55:28 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

<<Dear Kris,

>In 1932 Fr. Coughlin supported FDR against Hoover . . . but I get ahead of
>myself . . . .
>
>This long wrangling of alleged conversations in The Shrine of the Silver
>Dollar book (did the guy have a tape recorder? or just a photographic
>memory?) proves, according the the text, several crimes against the hated
>"Radio Priest" Fr. Charles Coughlin.
=====

Interesting rhetoric and logic. First trying to impeach the reporters
credibility and then a tacit admission along with some self-effacement, how
droll.

=====

>Did FDR or any of his minions ever bring any charges against Fr. Coughlin?
>No. Wonder why? It was like Joe McCarthy's alleged alchoholism -- no one
>ever mentioned it until he was dead for 20 years. OR Joe McCarthy's alleged
>slander -- no one ever filed any kind of a slander or libel action against
>him! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ...
=====

Bringing in another of your 'persecuted' heroes to dilute and deter? Check the
copryright of Shrine of the Silver Dollar, it is 1940. Quite contemporary. So
you are saying that was collusion within FDR's Justice Dept. to not charge
Father Coughlin with the crimes alleged within Shrine of the Silver Dollar?
Hmmm . . .

=====

>The author of this book no doubt proves that Fr. Coughlin used shell
>corporations to hold stock. Wow! That's about as American as apple pie ---
>try to find out who owns a corporation in New York State. Try to find out
>who owns Voter News Service, which feeds the exit polls to all four
>networks. Try to find out who owns the Fed itself!
=====

Read the book and learn. How the good father was railing aginst Wall Street
and telling people not to invest he was taking there money and speculating in
stocks.
Again you try to shift subjects as some sort of rationale for your delusions.

=====

>Here's the real story on Coughlin and this totally insignificant book:
>
>1) this book had nothing to do with the rise or fall or Fr. Coughlin. Fr.
>Coughlin voluntarily shut down his radio ministry (I believe FDR - great
>civil libertarian, he, - shut down Social Justice by banning it from the
>Post Office circa 1941) when Cardinal Eugenio Pacelli, the future Pope Pius
>XII, traveled from Vatican City in (also 1941) to Detroit on behalf of the
>Vatican and ordered Fr. Coughlin to shut down the radio program.
=====

Boy now that is some proof. Again the book's copyright is 1940. Go to a
university library look in the newspaper archives and find out how wrong you
are.  Also have you ever read this <<totally insignificant book>>?

=====

>Cardinal Pacelli traveled through Cincinnati on his way to Detroit - where a
>grade school is still named for him today. Exactly why the Vatican moved in
>to help FDR close down Coughlin is not clear even now, but the Christeros,
>under Fr. Pro, were the victim of bad Vatican policy in a similar fashion by
>the Vatican, handing Mexico to the Masons, just as America was left to
>Judeo-Masonry after the downfall of Fr. Coughlin.
>
>Pacelli traveled from Vatican City to Detroit because, contrary to the false
>insinuations below, Archbishop Mooney refused to impede Coughlin's important
>work and historic work.
>
>Fr. Coughlin was the first Rush Limbaugh, except, Coughlin was, by
>comparison and market share, much more popular in his day. It is estimated
>that between 30 million and 40 million Americans listened to him via radio
>on Sunday Afternoon. Social Justice had a circulation of about 1 million --
>remember, these in the darkest days of the artificially created depression
>when FDR and his banker backers had pulled most of the money out of
>circulation, so that Americans would be grateful when money become suddenly
>available without limit for war needs in 1941, among other reasons. . . .
=====

Well, now, there is the first thing you said that is on target - >>Fr.
Coughlin was the first Rush Limbaugh>> - kinda like some folks have been
taking notes and following scripts, hmmmmmm . . .

=====

>So, Hooray for Fr. Coughlin if he could find a way to keep his operation
>afloat in a period when Americans had little discretionary income thanks to
>the criminal machinations of FDR and his backers.
=====

Yeah, taking money and instructions and words from the nazis, heck of a guy. A
real patriot.

=====

>Fr. Coughlin, the Radio Priest, was dubbed as having the Wurlitzer Voice
>(after the then-King of musical instruments, the Wurlizter Organ) and, in
>fact, the establishment media mostly plays film of Fr. Coughlin without the
>voice, because his speeches were so effective. Fr. Coughlin began by
>appealing to all Americans, specifically appealing to "Christians and Jews"
>to take a stand against Communism, but then, like everybody else who
>effectively attacked the Jewish Operation of Communism, Coughlin found
>himself attacked and opposed on all sides by the dominant faction of Jewish
>leaders and their agents, such as the sniveling little reporter who wrote
>this book. So being a man of courage, he did not shrink for this new
>development, and he took on the bankers who financed these fronts, such as
>the ADL. Fr. Coughlin produced a number of books, including, "Money
>Questions and Answers" and "Am I an Anti-Semite?" which you may have trouble
>finding, because somebody keeps removing them from the Library of Congress
>every few years. They may be available from Omni Books.
=====

Again you expose yourself by your very words and rhetoric.

=====

>It is generally believed among informed Catholics that the promotion of the
>(comparatively innocuous) Bishop Fulton Sheen on television after World War
>II, was an attempt by the top Jews controlling the networks to help the
>public forget Fr. Coughlin. Fr. Coughlin, an obedient priest, served as a
>pastor and assistant paster at the Shrine of the Little Flower (the Little
>Flower was St. Therese of Liseiux, France) until he died in 1973. He was a
>great preacher to the end, and I have one of his last sermons on tape, in
>which he encourages his listeners to believe in Divine Providence, even
>through these trying times. Fr. Coughlin, a "martyr" of our times, in the
>way martyrs are created now, by character assassination rather than actual
>assassination. Once Coughlin was silenced, America slid completely under the
>Judeo-Masonic rule and agenda, where it remains today. But it's not over
>yet. Jim Condit Jr.>>
=====

Gee, Jim you know you trash General Smedley Darlington Butler and lionize
Father Coughlin, Pinochet and other fascista. Is Adolf Hitler another one of
your poor misunderstood, used and abused heroes?

Oh and by the way I will put One Smedley up against all your 'heroes' any day.
Semper Fi.