-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 2/18/99 7:38:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
(snip)

>  It's definitely at the low end of my list of possible conspiracies, but
>  just because something sounds 'silly' does NOT necessarily mean it's not
>  true...  ;-)
>

>  June

I no longer rule ANYTHING out as being possible or impossible, but wasn't it
determined that the data used by the Danny Williams people to match Danny's
DNA with Clinton's was that published in the Starr Report? And wasn't it also
determined that the DNA profile in the Starr Report was deliberately incorrect
due to the fact that the President's DNA would be top secret for national
security reasons? Starr actually obtained a DNA sample from Clinton; the Danny
Williams camp did not, but rather, erroneously thought that they were using
Starr's sample, and that it was correct.

If the above is accurate I find it interesting that none of the "news" sources
(well OK, other than Brian Redman) that were following the Danny Williams
story continued to follow it. There should have been a headline: INACCURATE
DNA DATA USED: ACTUAL SAMPLE DEMANDED. But the whole issue was dropped, put to
rest..... much in the same way that all of the President's crimes were swept
under the rug on February 12, 1999.

Jim