I've been lurking here for months now, but this one I can't pass up:

At 10:38 PM 2/12/99 -0500, JFW wrote:
--cut--

>  I just saw something in a tabloid magazine called The National
>Examiner" that was about Art Bell.  This is not the San Francisco
>Examiner.  Some people pull their hair out when they have to listen
>to something from a pulp magazine.  They say that all they ever
>print in lies.  I say picky, picky.  Here we go with the information.
>At least they spelled his name right,

How many ways are there to spell "Art Bell?"

Ted Daniels
Director, Millennium Watch Institute
Author of A DOOMSDAY READER coming in August 1999 from NYU Press.
http://www.channel1.com/mpr
(That's "channel one" not "channel ell")
PO Box 34021 Philadelphia PA 19104-4021
1800/666-4694
+1215/662-5677
Fax +1215/386-6306