-Caveat Lector-

On 20 Feb 99, , Liz wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> Except this wasnt a highschool girfriend-Bubba was a Govt official when this
> happened--but youre right, basically it was an innocent high-school"hi-jinks"
> kind of rape-never mind the guy is WAY beyond high school age--hey, whats a
> lil' gropping between friends, right?Jim Jones: wherever you are in hell, eat
> your heart out--you may have had 900 slavish followers willing to sip your
> spiked kool-aid, but bud bill has millions willing to forgive him ANYTHING

20 years must be a long time to wait if your "outraged."

Twenty years ago, if you were raped, you had to have gone to an emergency room
immediately afterwad for examination and have medical proof of both rape and  major
assault--bruises, wounds, etc.--before police would even discuss the matter with you.

Did Joanna keep her own little blue dress?  And if she did, what does this say about
the forces circling Clinton, threatening blackmail and extortion for decades?

This has nothing whatsoever to do with Jim Jones--who is an entirely different story--

What with the rest of the world proposing Clinton as a nominee for the Nobel Peace
Prize, someone just has to keep the nasty waving.

My anger and disappointment with Clinton centers primarily on the promises he has
not been able to fulfill to the public thanks to a Republican majority with endlessly
deep pockets which has its heels set up to the knees.against all reasonable reform.

I'm not saying it was right. That's just how it was.
sno0wl