-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 12/13/98 9:32:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Reagan!?!  I mentioned before about how Reagan derailed half of Garrison's
 investigation, but good lord, do the words "iran-contra" mean anything to
anyone
 any more? What about "October Surprise"? The rip-off of PROMIS and the death
of
 Danny Casolaro? Even things like Clinton's entanglement in the Mena drugs-
and-guns
 operation trace back to Reagan/Bush/Ollie North. Sorry, Reagan ain't no
honorable
 man, no way.

 Btw, Dan Moldea has another, more recent book about RFK I think, but I'm a t
 loss for the title. Anyone have that?

 kt >>

Reagan was not honorable but the real culprit for all of the activity during
his admin. was George Bush, the Devil incarnate.  Reagan must take the
responsibility for what was happening on his watch though, and he allowed and
wanted much of it to come to pass anyway.
Moldea's book on RFK, I can't remember the name of it either, is according to
some reviews I read about it, another Sirhan did it himself book.  He does
track down the security guard and comes to the conclusion that he didn't do
it, because he says that he didn't!  Brilliant!  Why hasn't that worked for
all the other people in prison?  I haven't read the book though so these
comments may not be valid, check it out.
Teo1000