<< I have not posted anything pro-Clinton. His sell-out to the Chinese was
more than
 a crime against the US, it was one against the world. The threat of the
military
 satellite hardware he sold to the Chinese for the sake of donations to the
 Democrats apparently was the real reason behind India's nuclear blasts. It
does,
 however, fall into the category of the October Surprise, where traitorous
Reagan
 made a deal with enemy Iran in order to steal the election from Carter. We
know he
 did it, but we can't prove it, and he will never be held accountable for it.
He
 even repeated the pattern with Iran-contra and yet people still regard him as
 honorable.>>

     I have often thought that since Reagan was so incompetent and merely a
mouthpiece, that Bush was running the Presidency even while Ronnie was in
office.

<< Clinton has been up front in acknowledging that presidential power does not
come
 from the Constitution but from secret ruling elites, who work for
transnational
 corporate interests. This is the basic premise of Carroll Quigley's Tragedy
and
 Hope, and Clinton regarded Quigley as his mentor at Georgetown, quoted him at
the
 Democratic con. Secret elites and corporatism have not ordinarily been
defined as
 the "left.">>

     Corporatism I would define as very right wing, but I'm not sure how to
define the secret elites.  I would also add that banking also plays a big part
in the secret government.  As for Q...

"The CFR [Council On Foreign Relations, New York City] is the American
Branch of a society which originated in England and believes national
directives should be obliterated and one-world rule established. I know
of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty
years, and was permitted in the early 1960's to examine its papers and
secret records ... I believe its role in history is significant enough
to be known" - Dr. Carroll Quigley, Professor of International
Relations, Georgetown University Foreign Service School, Washington,
D.C., author of the epic "Tragedy & Hope", advocate of one-world
government and personal mentor of President William Clinton (who
acknowledged Professor Quigley during his 1992 presidential inauguration
speech)

<< I'm with you on this, Bob. Impeach the son of a bitch. In fact, as
Christopher
 Hitchens (a "leftist") says, cuff him and take him downtown. But it's not
gonna
 happen. Clinton has the same protection as his pals Reagan and Bush.>>

     To bad we can't just oust the bunch of them and start over.  Impeachment
could get through the House, but not the Senate... we have no leadership in
either.

 >  Bush may have talked about the NWO, but Clinton is ushering it in with a
red
 > carpet, our money, and soon our blood.

 <<All at the behest of Bush, who Clinton covered up for at Mena, whose sons
now run Texas and Florida, whose oil American blood will be shed over. That's
not just
 talk. >>

     It may go farther than that.  I think George Jr. will be the next
President and if he is anything like his Dad or Grandfather... we'll be up to
our necks in trouble.

Excellent Thinking,
Regards,
Bob Stokes</PRE></HTML>