 From:    "PRRG" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Subject:  Attorney General Reno's Blackmail Problem

 Jack Thompson Open Letter to FBI Director Freeh
 August 13, 1998 Jack Thompson

 Dear Director Freeh (via fax to 202-324-4705): Monday, August 10,
 1998, The Wall Street Journal published my letter responding to a
 guest column written by Lanny Davis about why Janet Reno should not
 seek an independent counsel on fund raising. My published words
 point out that when Lanny Davis called me to "vet" Reno's A.G.
 nomination, "I gave Davis information, which could be corroborated
 by multiple sources wholly independent of me, that Reno was unfit
 to practice law, let alone serve as this country's top cop." The
 Wall Street Journal would not have printed these incendiary words
 if they did not already know from their own sources what I and
 others know: Reno uses call girls for sex and has a string of drunk
 driving incidents, which can be substantiated by following leads
 provided to the FBI field personnel who not surprisingly did a
 phony background check while William Sessions was FBI Director. You
 know full well why Sessions did not want to ruffle this
 Administration's feathers: job maintenance. One of the most
 fruitful of these leads is provided by a Crystal Kazim, who is an
 organized crime call girl who provided sex for money to Reno on a
 regular basis. She says so. Additionally, six police officers who
 pulled Reno over for drunk driving were never cotnacted by the FBI.
 You know as well as I do why thorough background checks are
 supposed to be done on would-be Cabinet officials: to see if their
 character is sturdy enough to do the job, undeterred by either a
 character infirmity or by extortion by those willing to expose that
 infirmity. Janet Reno, I state to you categorically, hereby putting
 my law license on the line, has been blackmailed in the past
 because of her substance abuse and criminal sexual exploits, and
 she can be blackmailed now by a President who is known to use
 "dirt" on people to bend their will. You should immediately have
 your FBI agents follow the leads that prove Reno's
 blackmailability, and you should report your findings to the
 appropriate Congressional oversight committees. I will presently
 state under oath, to anyone, what is need to find the truth.
 Attorney Jack Thompson Florida Bar #231665 305-666-4366 E-mail
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 A copy of this letter is being provided to certain members of the
 media and Members of Congress, including Congressman Bob Barr.
 Great idea. I do not have a history of physical or mental health
 problems. I am rated A/V by Martindale-Hubbell, so I have the
 highest rating possible as to both skill and ethics per my peersin
 this very liberal local law community. I have been faithful every
 minute of every day to my wife of 22 years. I am an ordained elder
 in the Presbyterian Church in America. I don't cheat on my income
 taxes. I am a five handicap at golf (I don't cheat at golf as was
 proven in The American Spectator about POTUS), and I drink maybe
 one beer per day. Reno's minions tried to destroy me through The
 Florida Bar years ago, and they found nothing, with The Bar having
 to pay me $20,000 in damages for the experience. Thus, I have been
 through the fire, and I have been cleansed and tempered by it.
 Bring on the hounds of spin. I can take it all. God is my sword and
 my shield. Jack Thompson
 From: Jack Thompson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) *
 To: DonMorgan
 Dear friends of FreeRepublic: I should like to reply to some of
 your posts about my open letter to Director Freeh. But first let me
 alert you that a fellow with the screen name of "Harrowup" has
 e-mailed me and threatened me by saying he has told AOL and
 FreeRepublic that I am being disruptive and abusive--this after he
 has libeled me all yesterday while trying to disrupt the discussion
 at freerepublic.com/forum/a496545.htm. After a fellow Freeper clued
 me in to who he is really is and what his methodologies for
 disruption and libel are, I noted to Harrowup that the libel laws
 of this country are not suspended on the Internet (just as Sid
 Blumental about Drudge) and that he had best stop disrupting
 discussion. This is what Mr. Harrowup considers disruption and
 abuse by me. Pathetic. Now, on to rational souls: Someone wanted to
 know where my letter to The Wall Street Journal is. It is at
 freerepublic.com/forum/a489518.htm. Finally, I believe it might be
 productive for folks to contact Bob Barr at 770-528-9444. I am
 going to be with Congressman Bar next month, and I shall be sharing
 with him, face-to-face what I know about Reno's blackmail problems.
 I think he could benefit from some encouragement to listen, as I
 believe his heart is in the right place, if you will. I also am
 working in ways on this matter that I should not share, as Mr.
 Harrowup will try to get the Clinton Administration to empty its
 missile silos into downtown Miami. I am very much encouraged by all
 the support I am getting. You have no idea. By the way, Human
 Events reported five years ago that the Clintons had personal
 information on Reno that they wee using against her to keep her on
 a short leash. Not a coincidence then that Human Events reports
 today of Reno's life-and-death struggle behind the scenes with
 Louis Freeh over Chinagate. Bill won't let her do otherwise. Jack
 Thompson
 From: Jack Thompson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) *
 Note that a John B. Thompson is listed in the current
 Martindale-Hubble at 1172 S. Dixie Hwy, Coral Gables, Florida. He
 has an AV rating, was born in 1951 and was admitted to the bar in
 1977. Per MH, he is a graduate of Denison University (Ohio) and
 Vanderbuilt University Law School.

 Ceterum censeo Creepo esse Delendum
 From: CatoRenasci () *
 To: CatoRenasci
 Thanks for the quick lesson, Cato! Strangely enough, I found this
 in the Florida Bar Association Online listings:

 John Bruce Thompson

 1172 S. Dixie Hwy. Ste. 111
 Coral Gables, FL 33146-2918
 Phone: 305/666-4366 [the phone matches the one provided by Jack
 above]

 Now, either harrowup is attempting to mislead people about John B.
 Thompson, or he is in over his head at the information level. Which
 is it, harrowup - deception or inability to retrieve information on
 the Net?
 From: an amused spectator () *
 To: soxfan
 What you don't know that I do is that a senior editor at The Wall
 Street Journal, Micah Morrison, told me of the evidence The WSJ has
 that "Reno is being blackmailed by money-laundering interests
 inorganized crime." Now you tell me, soxfan. Is The WSJ going to
 print a letter referring to Reno's personal life that "disqualifies
 her from practicing law" unless they feel comfortable with the
 allegation. And a response to this ignoramus Harrowup who is now
 stating that I am not listing in The Florida Bar Directory. It's
 not called The Florida Bar Association, in Florida, Harrowup, dude,
 it's called The Florida Bar. Check under "John B. Thompson," not
 Jack Thompson. Maybe you are so ignorant that you did not know that
 Jack is a nickname for John. Ever hear of John/Jack Kennedy. Please
 go report to your Dominatrix Mistress, Ms. Reno, that you are
 having trouble at FreeRepublic pushing your swill. And by the way,
 per your threatening me by stating that you have gone to AOL and
 FreeRepublic about my abuse of you: Sending me an email in which
 you claim that I am "full of shit" does not, as the law suggests,
 give you clean hands. Take an hike, and leave us alone at Free
 Republic to prepare are Articles of Impeachment. Jack Thompson
 From: Jack Thompson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) *
 To all FreeRepublic Patriots:

 A word about the videotape I am allegedly selling. I am not selling
 anything. Here's the scoop:

 In April, 1997, I gave a speech to a group called American Forum at
 the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, Florida. The group videotaped
 my speech, and advertised the sale of it in The Washington Times,
 Human Events, and elsewhere.

 I assigned all the copyrights and all the proceeds from the sale of
 my speech to American Forum so that it could raised money to bring
 in more speakers. Because thousands of dollars have been raised,
 American Forum has brought in Chris Ruddy, Larry Klayman, Pat
 Buchanan, Gary Aldrich. And Bob Barr is going to be here in
 September--all because I have never gotten a penny from a speech I
 worked on for weeks.

 Now, it appears that others have copied the tape from copies
 American Forum sent them, and they are making money on it. Fine.
 Let them do it. There are more important things to worry about.

 If anyone wants an original, broadcast-quality VHS hour-long tape
 of my speech "The Blackmailing of Janet Reno," send $24 to American
 Forum, 8128 SW 172 Terrace, Miami FL 33157.

 Again, not a penny goes to me, although I would be delighted to
 provide a penny to Harrowup and Ashalive so that they might buy
 some brains.

 Jack Thompson
 From: Jack Thompson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) *
 My dearest Freepers: Allow me to conclude my participation, as far
 as I know, on this strand by noting my motivations in pointing out
 the ways in which Ms. Reno is compromised: I am a Christian, and my
 detractors in this such as Harrowup and Ashisalive, are inimical to
 God's perspective on any and all things. I shall pray for them, as
 I continue to pray for our great nation, the most important feature
 of which is that the Gospel, the Good News, can still be presented
 with reasonable hope of not suffering persecution for doing so.
 Those who rail against morality, on this website or anywhere else
 in this country, really have a feud with God Almighty, not with me.
 God is in His Heaven, and the rulers of the earth serve at His
 pleasure. Jack Thompson
 From: Jack Thompson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) *
 08/13/98 19:38:24 EDT