-Caveat Lector-

Considering that some believe that there is a surplus of people on the earth and
it "seems" that they are tying up the patent office to keep new inventions off
the market that might help us with recycling and ect.  I have a question to ask!

If there were a galactic stock market - what would we trade?  Why would stock in
the earth be worth while?  Diamonds and gold are universal items.  The only
unique item the earth has is it's diversity of plants, animals, thoughts,
cultures, people.

There are some that are attempting global control, global monopolies.  They want
to control our food supply by taking away our diversity of plants, to control
people by genocide.  Could it be that in actual fact some of these technologies
can be done without all the apparatus that they currently use, that they were
done before?  That stock in Planet Earth went to an all time low before and so
someone decided to start the experiment from the beginning?  That they got rid
of people like Bush, Clinton, Gore - so on and reseeded the Earth?  It is not
the Apocalypse the we may be worrying about.

When a companies stock hits a all time low it is capable of being sold at a
cheep price.  What if the next people to buy into Earth decide to use it as a
natural food supply?  Cloning or Replicating has to be common, so how much is
natural food worth.  Considering all the chemicals, ect in the enviroment that
retard brain development - they will not have to worry about eating a thinking
being.

Or they might just clean up the enviroment - that would include cleaning up the
way of thinking, this current mind set.

 Will be continuing this line of thought, after finals!

Laura
aka The Pied Piper