Subject: Treason
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 11:45:57 EST
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jim has opened my eyes with an awful article about the
U.S. Army being reduced and States having men drafted
into a U.N. peace keeping force.

Check this out at http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode

Check out Title 22 Section 2521

        We allowed a corrupt government to drag us through a 10,000 day
war
known as Viet Nam. We totally lost that war and 58,000 servicemen
died. I
was forced into the Army at a great peril to my life. At this
same time
Clinton was in England avoiding the draft. Finally,the American
people
put a stop to thiswar. Now this same draft dodger want to start
another
war in Kosovo.
        The German people under Hitler had a strong recovering economy.
They had few worries and though that Hitler was just trying to
keep
order in Germany. History has shown us how this maniac suspended
the
German Parliament and took over power to restore order. The only
problem was he kept the power and ended up destroying Germany.
        Check into these problems in Kosovo. If we allow fifty corrupt
Senators and Clinton to escalate the fighting in Kosovo, they
will say
it is to keep the peace, but we will be in another Viet Nam. If
we do
not get organized fast and allow these criminals to change law
and
get us involved in another Viet Nam, we deserve another Viet Nam.
Strong words but remember, Viet Nam was to stop Communist
aggression
from taking over the world.
        People that forget history are bound to repeat it. I hope
that we never have to repeat another Viet Nam. Look at the irony.
A Viet Nam draft dodger trying to start another Viet Nam war.
We are running out of time.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sec. 2521. Foreign language proficiency

No person shall be assigned to duty as a volunteer under this
chapter in any foreign country or area unless at the time of
such assignment he possesses such reasonable proficiency as his
assignment requires in speaking the language of the country or
area to which he is assigned.

[APFN VERIFIED]

May God's love be with you!

Re: Research by James Montgomery 08/05/1996
Knowledge if Freedom BBS 1-910-869-0780 - 24/hrs - 28,000 Baud

"The United States Is Still A British Colony" A Documentary
review of Charters and Treaties.

"Esquire - In English Law. A title of dignity next above
gentleman, and below knight. Also a title of office given to
sheriffs, sergeants, and Barristers at law, justice of the
peace, and other." Blacks Law Dictionary fourth ed. p 641

On December 2, 1817 John Quincy Adams, then Secretary of State,
wrote to Buck (an attorney) regarding the position Buck had
been assigned. The letter reads:

... if it should be the option of the Government that the
acceptance on your part of the commission under which it was
granted did not interfere with your citizenship.
   It is the opinion of the Executive that under the 13th
amendment to the constitution by the acceptance of such an
appointment from any foreign Government, a citizen of the
United States ceases to enjoy that character, and becomes
incapable of hold any office of trust or profit under the
United States or either of them..." J.Q.A.

   By virtue of these titles and honors, and special
privileges, lawyers have assumed political and economic
advantages over the majority of citizens. A majority may
vote, but only a minority (lawyers) may run for political
office.

It is said that of the 545 from the three branches of
U.S. Government, that only 34 are not members of the
American Bar Association, A Union!

One last thought to ponder:

I shall exert every faculty I process in aiding to
prevent the Constitution from be nullified, destroyed,
or impaired; and even though I shall see it fail, I will
still, with a VOICE feeble, perhaps, but earnest as ever
issued from human lips, and with extinguish, call on the
PEOPLE to come to its rescue.
                                   --- Daniel Webster

           "We must obey GOD rather than men"
                                          Acts 5:29

APFN NEW ----COMPILED RESEARCH:
 TITLE: "THIS CASE IS NOT TO BE CITED OR PUBLISHED"

  AND EXPOSE' OF THE LAWYERS [Esq.] UNKNOWN/SECRET OATH

 Excrete:
 All the courts of this once great land have been changed
starting with the Supremen Court decision of 1938 in
Erie R.R. v. Thompkins...(re: Ben Freeman tapes of 1989)
(THIS CASE ELIMINATED COMMON-LAW IN FED COURTS, WHICH
HAS BEEN PLAYED DOWN TO STATE COURTS]

 The UCC is the law merchant's: code for the administration
of the bankruptcy. The UCC is now the new law of the land as
far as the courts are concerned. Washington D.C. adopted the
Uniform Commercial Code in 1963, just six weeks or so after
Kennedy was killed.

  The American Bar Association is a franchise on the Lawyer's
Guild of Great Britain....

Final note: Every wonder why "WE" have never been able to
get "OUR" case in a court.... all the information in the
above package....

UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE - ARTICLE 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/1/overview.html

It's The Law!

Case Law:

"Silence can only be equated with fraud when there is a
legal or moral duty to  speak, or when an inquiry left
unanswered would be intentionally misleading… We  cannot
condone this shocking conduct… If that is the case we
hope our message is clear. This sort of deception will
not be tolerated  and if this is routine it should
be corrected  immediately"
   U.S. v. Tweel 550 F2d 297, 299-300.

Criminal Procedure                          Page 392

2382 Misprision of treason

   Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States
and having knowledge of the commission of any
treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon
as may be disclose and make known the same to the
President or to some judge of the United States, or the
governor or to some judge or justice of a particular
State, it guilty of misprision of treason and shall
be fined not more than $1,000 or imprisoned not
more than seven years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch 645, 62 Stat. 807.)
Treason:
1. The betrayal of a trust: TREACHERY
2.  The offense of attempting by overt acts
to overthrow the  government of the state
to which the offender owes allegiance.

Impeach:
1.  a: to bring an accusation against b: to charge
(a public official) before a competent tribunal
with misconduct in office.

WEBSTER'S COLLEGIATE DICTIONARY

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of
the United States, shall be removed from Office on
impeachment for, and conviction of Treason, Bribery,
or other high crimes and Misdemeanors
CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES,
Article II, Section 4

Now, are we close to being in tune?

[APFN VERIFYED]

Sec. 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having
knowledge of the
commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as
soon as may
be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some
judge of the
United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of
a particular State, is
guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this
title or imprisoned not
more than seven years, or both

CHAPTER 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE
ACTIVITIES

    ? 2381. Treason.
    ? 2382. Misprision of treason.
    ? 2383. Rebellion or insurrection.
    ? 2384. Seditious conspiracy.
    ? 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government.
    ? 2386. Registration of certain organizations.
    ? 2387. Activities affecting armed forces generally.
    ? 2388. Activities affecting armed forces during war.
    ? 2389. Recruiting for service against United States.
    ? 2390. Enlistment to serve against United States.
    (2391 . Repealed.
http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/ch115.html

Notes on Title 18, Chapter 115

                          SOURCE

Sec. 2381. Treason. 2382. Misprision of treason. 2383.
Rebellion or insurrection. 2384. Seditious conspiracy. 2385.
Advocating overthrow of Government. 2386.
Registration of certain organizations. 2387.
Activities affecting armed forces generally. 2388.
Activities affecting armed forces during war. 2389.
Recruiting for service against United States. 2390.
Enlistment to serve against United States.
(2391. Repealed.)

                       AMENDMENTS

1994 - Pub. L. 103-322, title XXXIII, Sec. 330004(13),
Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2142, struck out item 2391
''Temporary extension of section 2388''. 1953 - Act June
30, 1953, ch. 175, Sec. 5, 67 Stat. 134, added item 2391.

                    CROSS REFERENCES

Wire or oral communications, authorization for
interception, to provide evidence of offenses
under this section, see section 2516 of this title.

         CHAPTER REFERRED TO IN OTHER SECTIONS

This chapter is referred to in section 2516 of
this title; title 5 section 8312; title 8
section 1227; title 22 sections 1641k, 1642h;
title 42 section 402; title 50 App.
section 2017g.
http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/ch115.html

     UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE
     Congressional Code of Military Criminal
     Law applicable to all military members
     worldwide.
     http://JAGLINK.jag.af.mil/ucmj.htm

Subject: Military unit murdered Davidians?
http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/messageboard/mbs.cgi?acct=mb77532&MyNum=920008226&P=No&TL=920008226

     APFN
http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/messageboard/mbs.cgi?acct=mb77532&MyNum=920223130&P=No&TL=920223130

FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO ANYONE YOU KNOW IN THE MILITARY