-Caveat Lector-

ANDREWS, N.C. UPDATE:  FED LIES, MILITARY INVOLVEMENT DOCUMENTED, AND
MORE...
by Joe 6Pk Burton ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

February 27, 1999

Why was there a quiet, going away party for the FBI's Terry Terchie and his
assistant? Why did Terchie lie about a "Special State of Emergency " being
declared in North Carolina? Did Philip Rogers shine at a military chopper
operating in violation of Posse Comitatus? Has the shooter into the
compound been allowed to quietly return to Andrews?  Why?  Why are we just
now hearing about the suspension of Miranda in a recent DOJ case? These are
just a few of the questions I'll try to answer for you, in this report. It
has really bothered me since Agent Terchie told the "big lie" about the
Special State of Emergency being declared in western North Carolina. (Not
that a lying FBI is anything new, reference, Waco, Ruby Ridge, the infamous
lab and too many other cases to list.)

I wondered, why the FBI illegally confiscated Ramon Sparks' helicopter
photos, after he was brutalized, illegally detained and had his vehicle
illegally searched w/o warrant.  All for the simple act of driving his
neighbor, Philip Rogers to the Police station to surrender for allegedly,
shining a toy laser on a chopper. In the police station parking lot, both
men were brutalized. Do we now dispense justice to the accused during an
arrest and prior to a trial in AmeriKa? This event just so happened to
occur minutes after the Feds compound/fire base was fired into. And merely
a day after the feds had denied their choppers were the ones harassing
Citizens, saying their choppers were unable to fly at night.

Rogers recently refused a plea agreement with the feds for his alleged
prank.  He was arrested, but not read the Miranda rights and was assigned
to a probation officer and sent for a drug test upon release from jail, all
with- out even being tried and convicted. His charges should have been
immediately dropped. He was incarcerated with many North Carolinians who
had been in jail for some time, who had never been read their Miranda. Of
course we never heard this from the media. Only recently have they
mentioned one unrelated case where the DOJ feels they didn't have to use
Miranda. Yet it's been happening in Andrews for nearly a year. Sometimes as
I write this and am aware of the facts, it's hard for me to believe this is
still America.

Now let me clear up the dispute as to whether Rogers interfered with a
federal agent or a military operation, operating outside the bounds of
Posse Comitatus under Terchie's command. Documented copies I obtained from
Ramon, show a clear picture of what has been an ongoing illegal
law-enforce- ment/joint military operation foisted on the Citizens of
Andrews and America. (see footnotes)

Never were the medivac choppers to be used in law enforcement activity.
They were for the extraction of injured agents from the rough terrain - -
Not to be used for gung ho agents to repel and train for military/law
enforcement maneuvers - - And also not for use against the citizenry in
carrying out law enforcement activities. Do we still have the rule of law
in this country or not?

It is truly a sad day for America, to see FEMA and the Dept. of Justice
commanding and leading our individual state National Guard and Reserves in
operations used against "We the People." Strange, I thought our nations
framers designed a country where the government was to serve the people and
we were to have sovereign states. Am I that bad at remembering my history
lessons, or has something sinister happened to our nation? Should not we as
Citizens rein in these tyrants and expose their evil deeds? Do we have any
redress left in this country? America, love it or FIX IT, I say!

Now let's examine some of the implications here besides the obvious Posse
Comitatus violations, in the use of the military choppers and crews against
the Citizens. The FBI/HRT trains with Delta Force and others. Can FBI not
afford their own choppers for evacuating injured agents? I can assure you
money is no object in this unlimited budget operation. Instead we see an
emergence, training and practice of combining law enforcement/military into
one operation. We also see here, one State Governor willing to send his
National Guard personnel and equipment into the state of another to serve
the Federal Government. In this case Ga. into NC. They get good training
and indoctri- nation of military, as well as law enforcement personnel,
into working together by combining them into a new buzz word MJTF. This
word now used commonly in military and law enforcement circles (i.e.,
Southeast Bomb Task Force or SBTF).

Apparently, giving Agent Terchie or someone, the ability to order military
assets against "We the People."  And why not, these agents haven't read a
copy of the Constitution since high school. If you mention Posse Comitatus
they look at you with a blank look. They don't recall that one. It's also a
prime opportunity to indoctrinate the sleeping American public, that this
is the way things are supposed to be done.

After all, don't we need peace and safety in this global village today?
What should it matter if a few peoples rights are ignored or trampled? Let
me tell you why it matters. Tomorrow it could be you and your community
under this siege and probably will be. The Federal Government under the
nexus of the War on Drugs, the so-called Antiterrorism acts, Presidential
Decision Directives, FEMA and massive legislation, have captured not only
the State Guards and Reserves, but they've captured you as well. As we see
this, we also see the merging of both military and law enforce- ment under
UN treaties and programs. The courts are doing the same. Think not? Check
out your local Sheriff's web site and see if he has links to global courts
and global law enforcement. You'll be amazed. Welcome to the NWO, Mr. &
Mrs. America.  And oh, by the way, would you like to surrender those
weapons peaceably or do we need to come get them? Now if the FBI ever gets
around to telling you Mr. Terchie is gone, I'm sure they will tell you it
was due to stress from being away from family for so long.

Or maybe the frustration of not being able to catch the bad guy. But you
and I know better, now don't we? Violating peoples rights, ordering a
military operation against citizens, that couldn't have anything to do with
it, could it?

How about the trashing of the Constitution and Bill of Rights, our contract
with government being trashed? Don't expect to see it on your nightly news
anytime soon. If you talk to some of the local Sheriff's deputies and
Citizens enough, you'll find they resent the arrogant attitudes of many of
these Federal Agents. They'll tell you, they despise working with many of
them on a daily basis. Some will admit their former Sheriff Jack Thompson
advised the feds, Rudolph was at home and he felt he could effect his
arrest. Instead the feds ordered the Sheriff off and when they came to make
the arrest, Rudolph had fled. Also the word is, the feds had already
profiled Eric before these events. If you talk to some of the good agents
long enough, you'll find most of them just want to go home, especially
since no new leads have surfaced since long before June (excluding the
staged for media event re: the candy bar wrapper at the fire pit.  Oops,
can a candy wrapper be moved from a trailer to a staged scene? At least it
justifies the expense and personnel increase, I guess, besides being a good
publicity stunt). Now let's address those black uniformed Georgia prison
guards. They have arrest powers in N.C. thru the use of a cheap wallet card
announcing them as special deputy US Marshals. Georgia at the time has a
shortage of prison guards, yet they are able to send 48 up to North
Carolina to serve the Federal Government. What is wrong with this picture?
Are NC prison guards incom- petent? Or will they eventually be sent to
another state to serve? They'll need to be issued their wallet cards first,
of course. Now I assure you they're not doing it out of ignorance. I
presented their Executive Assistant Commander of Special Ops, Duke
Blackburn, a document package that thoroughly shows the destruction of
freedom in America and the ongoing destruction of our Republic and loss of
sovereignty. Dukes phone # is (404) 856-3002 pager # is (404 ) 485-0098 if
you need to give him your opinion.

Now lets discuss FBI/BATF/MJTF/SBTF/GBI /Georgia Dept. of Correction Agents
in action. Get this picture, they're walking through the woods dressed like
would-be Rambos. Supposedly looking for a dangerous criminal on the
FBI/BATF 10-most-wanted list. The radios crackle with a constant banter of
jokes (many making fun of North Carolina Citizens), or lost agents trying
to find their way back from the deep dark woods.  Does this sound like a
pro- fessional law enforcement group or a Cub Scout Troop? If Rudolph was
in the area he would leave, provided he could stop laughing long enough. Or
do they expect him to just interrupt their banter when they get near his
lair and throw up his hands and surrender. I think you understand, this is
a lot of things, but a man hunt, it is NOT!

Maybe now we can understand why some of the other International FBI/ Law
Enforcement/MJTF's have been so unsuccessful. For instance, Arizona train
derailment, Four Corners manhunt, Slepian manhunt etc. Also, reports I have
received, to include the man's name (withheld), indicate the shooter into
their compound was allowed to quietly return to Andrews without facing
charges. Reason being, it would make bad PR for the Feds since one of their
Agents was having an affair with the guy's wife, just as many of us had
suspected. I am sure a lot of these agents actions had much to do with
Agent Terchie's frustrations. But what can you expect from agencies which
have no value for human life? Alcohol, women, being away from home, how
could these agents resist "Party Time?"  It's after all, follow the leader.

Look at their Commander-in-Chief. I would feel remiss to do a report about
the FBI and not mention it's fear- less leader, the affable, Louis Freeh.
Mr. Freeh recently held a press conference and for the second time in his
tenure blasted a religious denomination. The first time of course was the
Branch Davidians. This time he used his position to condemn Christian
Identity. A very prominent religion in the Andrews, NC area. We as
Americans had better be as willing to defend other people's right to
worship as they see fit, as we do our own. It's incon- ceivable to me, how
the leader of the notorious modern day FBI (a group more murderous than all
the old gangsters put together) could condemn any religious organization.
Maybe it's because Nord Davis had so many CI followers in this area. Nord
was most knowledgeable regarding the selling out of the American Military.
Seeing secret programs he wrote while working for IBM, given to the
Russians. Just maybe this has a lot to do with Freeh's condemnation of yet
another religion. Or the fact CI followers refuse to bow to tyranny.

Is your religion, government approved? I might remind the Director that the
Y-12 plant in Oak Ridge, Tennessee stands for: Yahweh and the 12 Disciples.
Named by government employees during the nuclear development days.

I might also remind him, the people in this country have resoundingly said:

NO MORE WACOS ! No more compounds burned, with people murdered by
military/law enforcement, while running out the back, OK, Director Freeh? I
think it's time to wrap this sideshow up and go home to our own state. Eric
has left the building with Elvis!
___________________

Footnote: Documents referenced transcribed "in part".

Through the help of his Congressman, Charles Taylor's office, Ramon was
able to get the following:

1. A letter from State of NC Dept. of Crime Control and Public Safety
Office of the Adjutant General, North Carolina Air National Guard. Dated
Dec 7, 1998.

It reads in part:

Dear Congressman Taylor:
This is in response to your inquiry about the use of NG helicopters in the
search for Eric Rudolph. Attached you will find a letter from the Office of
the Secretary of Defense. This letter authorizes the use of NG aircraft to
assist the FBI in their operation in Andrews, NC.

Sincerely,
F. Douglas Phelps Col,
( RET) USAR
phone # (919 ) 664-6000

2. A letter Office of the Secretary of Defense 19 Oct 98, reads "in part":

MEMORANDUM FOR DIRECTOR OF MILITARY SUPPORT
SUBJECT: FBI Request for Support

The Sec of Defense authorizes the attached FBI request, dated 15 of Oct 98,
for Army National Guard MEDEVAC helicopter and crew support during 24 Oct
98 - 28 Feb 99. The FBI will reimburse the Army Nat'l Guard for the
expenses incurred during this mission under the provisions of the Economy
Act.  National Guard personnel will not participate in searches, seizures,
arrests or similar law enforce- ment activity. MEDEVAC support will be
provided for FBI personnel placed in isolated mountain locations, who are
monitoring the search for Eric Rudolph in Western North Carolina. Point of
contact of the OSD Exec Sec is LTC Kilian, ( 703 ) 692-7125

Joseph Reynes Jr.
Colonel USAF
Exec Secretary

** My note: Of course this letterhead includes both Dept. of Defense & UN
Logos.

3.  Letter from US Dept. of Justice, FBI Washington, DC, dated Oct 15,
1998, reads "in part":

To: Col Joseph Reynes Jr.
Exec Sec
DOD
1000 Defense Pentagon
Room 3E880
Washington, DC 20301

Dear Col Reynes:
Re: discussions between FBI Hdqtrs. and Office of the Assistant Sec for
Special Operations and Low Intensity Conflict (OASD SO/LIC) on Oct 9, 1998.
In accordance with PDD-39, the FBI is requesting that DoD continue to
provide an emergency medevac helicopter to the Charlotte Div of the FBI
through Feb 99, in support of the search for Eric Robert Rudolph.  Rudolph
is a fugitive on the FBI's 10 most wanted list who is charged in connection
with the bombing of the New Woman All Women's Health Care Center In
Birmingham, the bombings in Atlanta of Otherside Lounge, Northside Family
Planning Services and the Olympic Park Bombing. The FBI is conducting these
investigations as Acts of Terrorism-Domestic Terrorism-FACE ACT,
Bombing-Homicide and is being managed by the Domestic Terrorism Operations
Unit,Domestic Terrorism/Counterterrorism Planning Section,National Security
Division. The search which is being conducted in a heavily forested and
mountainous area is scheduled to intensify over the next several months as
the leaves fall. As such the medevac helicopter which is currently
scheduled to support this investigation through Friday Oct 23rd 98 is
needed through Sunday Feb 28th 99. This aircrew and helicopter will at no
time be utilized in an operational capacity searching for Rudolph.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation which has assisted the FBI in this
investigation to date, has contacted representatives from the Georgia Army
Nat'l Guard (GANG) apprising them of this continued assistance and have
confirmed GANG's ability to conduct this mission. As such the FBI, GBI and
GANG have pre-coordinated this request to insure that the assets are
available through this time frame.

Additionally if the aircrew and flight personnel cannot be provided on a
non- reimburseable basis, then under the Economy Act Provisions, the amount
charged to the FBI will be at the non DoD rate. The pilot and crew should
coordinate preparations and further assignment with Supervisory Special
Agent Frank Costanza at telephone (828) 321-3444 or 321-1336, located at
the Command Center in Andrews, NC. Please direct any questions you have to
me at telephone (202) 324-5386 or SSA  A. Paul Killian, Jr. at telephone
(202 ) 324-0292.

Sincerely yours,
Robert M. Blitzer
Chief Domestic Terrorism/ Counterterrorism Planning Section
National Security Division

*** Note the 3 correspondences above not transcribed in complete detail for
brevity. Underlines my emphasis.

*********************************** This post dedicated to William Cooper,
who on his radio show and web site assured his audience, their was no
military involvement in Andrews.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REPOST FAR AND WIDE.
DEATH TO THE NEW WHIRRLED ODOR !!
BRING BACK THE uNITED STATES of AMERICA !!

Joe Burton ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
America isn't becoming a police state,
America is a police state.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     The Patriot Resource Center:
                                 http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/6627/