-Caveat Lector-

Please I urge you to send this out to everyone on your list.  I am sure if
this was your child you would want all the help you can get from your
friends
on the net. So, lets return the favor of the asking.  It will only take a
few
mins. of your time and I am sure you will feel a little better knowing you
may
helped someone to get their child back.  Thank you!!!!
 God Bless and pray for his safe return.
 Love and Prayers
 Linda

            Aaron Russell Steinmetz

 My name is Amanda Steinmetz
 I live in Summerfield, Florida.
 My 3 1/2 year little boy is missing.
 His name is Aaron Russell Steinmetz.
 He was last seen with his father
 Michael Anthony Steinmetz
 on December 19, 1998 at 3:00pm
 leaving a family wedding.
 They are traveling in a 1991 Chevy Astro Van
 Solid black with dark black window tint license plate # SFK47Q.
 I am asking that you help me by forwarding this letter to
 everyone you know and by posting his picture in your area.
 If you have seen or suspect anything suspicious,
 PLEASE contact the Marion County Sherriff
 at (352) 732-9111 as soon as possible.
 Thank you for your support and cooperation
 Amanda Steinmetz