-Caveat Lector-

Well if you want an item, how about Patent #4,686,605:

"Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earths atmosphere,
ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere..."
Assigned to APTI (ARCO Oil) out of Los Angeles, California,  filed with
U.S. Patent OfficeJanuary 10, 1985.

I.  A method for altering at least one region normally existing above he
earth;s suface with elecgtromagnetic radiation using naturally occurring
and diverging magnetic field likes of he earth comprising transmitting
first electromagnetic radions at a freqency betweeo 20 and
7200kH2....and etc, etc, etc.

Now why do you think the War Department tried to prevent even the
official U.S. Patent Office from printing this.

why is it our oceans are 2 inches higher; why is it we are experiences
thunder and lightning in a snow storm; and why is it flooding and
weather blocks are creating havoc.  Why is it suddenly in the spring,
you no longer have a friendly sun.

Now, this is all blamed on a can of spray being used in your bathroom
daily; that is what made that big hole in the sky; and that is what is
melting down the polar caps a bit  - no mention of two nuclear plants at
the polar caps, or the Russian and Chinese Weather Modification
programs.

The news media knows all about thi.
Even Plato knew about the two streams of water, one hot and one cold.
Our news media pretends like this is something new and have leared to
say La Nina and El Nino, which due to their manipulation as well as the
manipulation of the jet streams, have caused birds to go off their
normal migratory paths (and a few planes and shipts too), caused Jaws to
come aboard, and whales and lemmings, no longer can find their watery
jet stream.

Yet no one dare even speak of this in the USA.  This program has been
classified since 1965, I was told by a meteorlogist who knew something
about it.

So you see, all those floods and farmers losing out due to the weather;
the excesive heat hitting the poor the hardest who cannot afford the
luxury of air conditioning. and to those living in the lowlands with a
boat.....build one.

Why all the secrechy; even Fidel Castro knows about this program; you
read about it in the Chinese newsppaers, and our astronatus up there -
they know about it.

But over11 years ago I was told by a nuclear physist, who happened to be
a friend, that nobody was out to hurt anybody; the ends, justified the
means.

And then someday, the weather in Ohio would be like Florida.....they
blame the Greenhouse effect, and everything in the world but the above
patent number, whichholds the key to our freaky, way out, weather.