-Caveat Lector-

When you get to Watergate, I always had to relate to Nehemiah in the
iBible, and the Judgment at the Watergate........talk about a flood.

One day I told a friend, If I only knew who named that the Watergate
Motel, I will tell you who set up Nixon.....he laughed, and said it is
owned  by the Pope - they answer directly to the Vatican.    Do not know
who owns it now, but that is what I was told then....as for Liddy, once
a Jesuit, always  jesuit.  No wonder I have always had a soft spot in my
heart for C.  Gordie.

Plus - Alexander Haig - my friend once gave me the initials of Deep
Throat;  the initials were A.H.......that plus, long before the
Watergate and Hag was Joint Chief of Staff, I was horrified to see a
charming story on Haig in the National Enquirer - and in those days, it
had no respectability whatsoever.   Now stop and think - the Enquirer
that time was headed up by Bob Pope,CIA.....for whom my friend worked
for bread and butter money.....so with Woodward and his connections to
CIA, of which I was never aware,  I can see why my friend, the MI6, said
A.H. was Deep Throat.....What was General Haig doing in a newspaper such
as the Enquirer....but then, look at Kissinger, who permitted the
Enquirer to take a picture of all CIA Agents, which he lay before him
unshielded.   Just because the Enquirer printed the list blurred - they
still had the most secret list in the history of intelligence.

The movie about Bernstein and whtshisname, was a little overdone - Bob
Woodward is no Robert Redford.....