-Caveat Lector-

Bill Richer wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
>           I received this from another list...I have already
>                      lit my candle ... please help these men and
>                  women going to Kosovo... May God watch over
>                         them ... and God Bless you for caring....
>
>                  I'm sure you know by now. The Kosovo Crisis
>                 isn't looking good.  SOS has started the
>                  Candles Across America Campaign
>                   to show our soldiers we support them.
>                Please take just a second to stop by
>               http://www.opsos.org/candles
>                  and see what this is about.
>              We're trying to get candles burning
>                   in every state.  Please spread the word to all...
>                 would love to see this spread like wild fire!
>
>                    Please keep our soldiers in your prayers,
>                    no matter what your religion is...
>                     they are supporting us by being there,
>                   so it is our patriotic duty to support them.
>
>                      God Bless

How dare you encourage them to become war criminals. Bring them home
NOW!
Before they become killers of inocent civilians who did nothing to
them
or our country.

A SOLDIER HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE AN ILLEGAL ORDER.

Light a candle for each one you manage to bring home. Not for killers
for the New World Order.

You should be ashamed of yourself!

Joshua2