-Caveat Lector-

There was never a doubt in my mind that O.J. Simpson had been set
up.....this is one reason to stop use of DNA testing.

To be perfectly candid....the news media really turned on OJ, when
Johnny Cochran went to Court with 6 Black Muslims as guards, who offered
their services because of threats.

I do know this, F. Lee Bailey knew the scoop of Pattie Hearst
kidnapping, and he knows the truth what happened to O.J.

Cui Bono....not OJ.....remember the 911 operator...."and Mrs. Simpson,
what did you do that made Mr. Simpson so angry", as if they did not
know.....

OJ was a runner; he loved football and that made him good; during this
time frame nearly every black hero in America was being taken
down....Michael Jackson, tried in the media; Michael Jordan, father
murdered; Bill Cosby, well look at this - his son killed by the side of
the road, with a white woman with a skirt up to her hips, standing at
his side; but OJ Simpson, murderer - no, I did not believe this.

If Sam Shepard got a raw deal, O.J. was worse....and remember, the
series the Fugitive based on Shepard.....as O.J. engaged in the slow
speed chase on the highways, the Fugitive was being marketed on the
TV.....

Someone is building the crime before the fact...such is the way of
assassins living in the shadows, to date have gone by undetected like
Jack the Ripper.....

The assassins now would have you believe that those assassinated, pulled
the trigger.  I think Clinton had feet of clay....and as in Daniel when
the time comes, the CIA/Illuminati, will do him in when he no longer can
carry the ball.

Did it ever occur to you, that Bill Clinton is virtually at this point
in time, being held hostage in the Whitehouse.

Look at Yeltsin; he looks like a wax dummy; in fact, when he sobered up,
he was like Norman Bates Mother in Psycho, since we are alluding to
fiction as examples of what will be.......

Colleen