From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I will share all letters from M.Dagobert I recieve with this list. Here are
some answers to a letter I sent:

    1) Saunière has never been wealthy, he was manipulated by his brother,
preceptor in the Chefdebien family and in relationship with the Habsbourg
family.  Those are the ones who sponsored Sauniere's works in the hope of
recovering the treasure of the Jews and to rebuild the German Holy Empire with
the Catholic Church of Rome.

    2) Boudet was an original who made an imaginary work that the Scientific
Society of the Aude, France, never took seriously. This is Plantard with the
help of Philippe de Cerisey, bad comedian, friend of Pierre Dac (famous french
comedian) who built all that story of rebus to justify the Priory of Sion. I
will talked to you another time about Poussin who was native of Normandy, near
Gisors and its famous castle (related to Plantard).

    3) It is almost sure that the Priory of Sion really existed and that it
has been founded by the first patriarch of Jerusalem, legate of the pope
Urbain ll : Dagobert, arbishop of Pise, the 27th of December 1099, almost 8
centuries ago.

    4) The Priory of Sion of Mr Plantard was founded in Annemasse in June
1956, a few weeks after the death of my father in, the 23rd of May 1956. My
father was born in Nantes, the 27th of December 1899.

    5) Dagobert ll was the little son of king Dagobert 1st. He had no
successor. His brother Clovis ll ruled alone over the full kindom of the
Francs. He had successors until Childéric lll who was discarded by Pépin le
Bref in 751 and sent to the abbey of Sithiu. His son, Thierry about 18 years
old  was sent to the abbey of St Wandrille and the monks sent him later in a
sister abbey in the Cotentin, in the area of St Lô (probably in Périers). This
is where he married a wiking and founded a family to which he gave the name of
Dagobert in memory of the most prestigious kings of the Francs, after Clovis.

    6) A lot of french authors and journalists took very seriously my book
about the story of the Dagobert family and I even received the second price of
history from the jury of the Academical Society of Nantes and Loire-
Atlantique. That price was given to me by M. de Cossé Brissac himself,
president of the conseil général (department council) and senator of Loire-
Atlantique. The reporter of the jury was an old general-magistrate who took
care of the lawsuit of the criminals of Oradour in Bordeaux in 1953. Because
of that fact, he was perfectly aware of the story of the gold of the SS in
between the spanish boundary and the swiss boundary in 1943 and 1944 whose the
heart was in the city of Limoges, where lived, with the Dumas family (Roland
Dumas is a minister in the actual french government), an austrian jew named
Felberbaum.

    7) Mr Pierre Plantard whose family is from Britany in France knew very
well the Dagobert family and its story. But, mythomaniac and ambitious, he
joined the colaboration with some "cagoulards" among whom was Mr Francois
Mitterrand (previous president of France during 14 years). This is because of
these people that after the war the so-called austrian jew, in fact the son of
a noble banker from Vienna followed the cause of the Habsbourg family, and
became the financial sponsor of Mitterrand for his electoral campaign of 1974,
1981 and 1988.

    I think I said enough for tonight because it is late.

    Truly yours,

    Roger-René Dagobert