-Caveat Lector-

Well, Eael...a gentleman in shining armour; just for that I am going to
give you an exclusive.....something I have kept to myself since
1982.....the man who started the lie about RFK and Marilyn
Monroe....that plus other lies he told and even what appears to be a
blackmail attempt if you read between the lines.  I know the one guy who
said  and will forward the documented proof, that HE LIED, HE LIED, HE
LIED, and from this one big lie, he is proved a liar by his own words.

Now we in the wee hours, all pulled in our  horns (not I of course, I
just tucked in my wings) and decided that while I believe  OJ DID NOT DO
IT if they want to think he did, well.....but to you, dear, dear
Emael.....I send you stuff that Sybil told me to hang onto....why?
Probaboly because there was more money in the lies, than in the simple
truth.

As for O.J., this good Christian boy, who searched   his scriptures
daily; he really believes that the last chapter of Job, will exonorate
him.  The assassins build a lot of murder about Job in the bible, and
Freud used iit extensively for his research into self-analyis.....and
the certain edition of a masonic bible.....well, the pages of this bible
are arranged in a very peculiar manner....Job 19-21 skips a lot of the
story inbetween.

The Truth, Will Set You Free.......but not always in a criminal court.
O.J. would have made a terrible witness
I know what I am going to send you is true, because I knew two of the
three involved in one telephone call......and back in the days of yore,
dear Emael, this is the guy who wrote this stuff....this is a guy who
chased me through my house while I had my Gideon Bible, in my hand.  Had
he been a little taller, a little more handsome, and a GENTLEMAN, I
would have slowed down a bit.....but fortunately my jealous husband
pulled up in the driveway, who quite frankly, would have flattened this
lecher had he arrived one minute earlier.

This is a man who has lied so much, that he should have been ashamed of
himself; he even lied to Norman Mailer....and the author of several
books.....but as the one reporter once told me involved in this
"Baby, I would do anything for the god almighty buck"......

And this story, is the primary reason tht I believe OJ was railroaded,
virtually tarrned and feathered, and his good name blackened by a couple
of floosies, who wanted everything he had......but did not want Nicole
back with him, or their money would have been cut off.....and they could
not buy their drugs, which from all indications the source of much was
at Aspen, where this little parasite Kato hunt around the rich and
famous.....wasn't he cute.

Now when the old disciple Mnason provided lodging to friends.....you
gave the right knock, or the respoonse was "I hear you knocking but you
can't come in".........and so who was it , St. Peter they turned away
who was a Knight of Columbus....

O.J. was no angel; Nicole wanted to come back home, where he had always
taken care of her....if she was so afraid of OJ, why did she move so
close to his home....why did she send the letters wanting to come home,
saying she was sorry.....there was someone else there that night at this
very shadowy restaurant...but the question is, who owed all tht drug
money, and who was talking too much....there was the fact of the 6
muslims who turned the jewish press against O.J.    One does not turn
into a Jack the Ripper in one night;  when he kicked Nicole's drunken
sister out of his bedroom one night - well, she was the alley cat
waiting in the wings, to lead her sister down the primrose path.....

Anyway, under separate cover, am going to send you this stuff which I
think you can use.....have the newspaper authority  in one document to
use in writing dated 1992.....again, I almost let this ride another 10
years.......privately, I always believed this man was blackmailing Ms.
Monroe.....

In my manuscript which was copyrihgted in 1969....I mention the fact
that Marilyn Monroe's only crime, was to have sung Happy Birthday to
President Kennedy, who was not only shocked, but surprised.  As I recall
this is about the same time Dorothy Kilgallon said she hoped the Rat
Pack would not get their big feet firmly entrenched in the White House
door, which angered Frank Sinatra to no end.....and then of course,
Mark LAne met with Ms. Kilgallen, and then she was dead......

Do you think J. Edgar Hoover approved of Ms. Monroe going after Albert
Einstein when she was married to a man who was before the House of
Un-American Activities.....alleged to be a communist.   When poor Ms.
Monroe was baited by the press, and asked what she thought about
communism....she replied "Well, they are for the people aren't they".
With her looks, she did not need brains.....and Arthur Miller was no
dream boat, but what a propaganda tool Ms. Monroe was, who once had a
very angry Joe DiMagio at her door, with Frank Sinatra.....who had been
spying on her.   Perhaps like Jack Ruby's little dog Sheba, we have part
of the puzzle in Ms. Monroe's dog.....MAF, whom she named after the
Mafia - a gift Frank Sinatra had given her......and do not forget that
they were afraid about this time or shortly thereafter, that Frank
Sinatra was going to turn into a real canary......

The Kennedy brothers took on organized crime with a passion; but JFK
also backed down the Russian Peasant Czar.....remember the missile
crisis...now here was a real man, JFK.....Bill Clinton, is just another
bully on the block, soon to be deposed.

I forgave these people for their inapproprite attack - on OJ and upon me
without justification or proof.  The law of the case stands with
OJ....he one the first round.....and cui bono??????  Why all those
second rate lawyers, and I mean second rate.    F. Lee Bailey was the
only lawyer in the Court Room.....and he knew things they did not know,
in particular, about the kidnapping of Pattie Hearst, which never came
out in the court.  Ms. Hearst.....well, look to the Rosicrucians and the
"Hearst" curse it would seem.

Will forward story re Ms. Monroe - this guy may have known Normal Jean
but he was sure out of Marilyn Monroe's class....

Colleen

PS:  No He Did Not Do It, Barley......
        He was tried like a black man,
        tarred and feathered by Time