-Caveat Lector-

On Fri, 2 Apr 1999, Kimberly Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Well go knock on Kato's door, but be sure to rap three times, or they
>> won't let ou in the lodge.
>
>    Colleen,Don't you mean ' knock three times on the ceiling'?

Only if you want him.  Then it's twice on the pipes.  ;-)

I found Kato and his testimony so blatantly phony, a first year lawstudent
should have been able to tear it apart...

First off, the pothead seemed to suddenly be able to recall each minute
detail of that evening, much more than any normal person would have...
he had everything down to the minute second...

Secondly, after having supposedly sponged off OJ for years, suddenly that
night OJ needs to borrow money from this supposed loafer who supposedly
had no source of known income, so they can both go grab a burger at
McDonalds?  This after OJ supposedly suddenly got chummy and invited Kato
into the spa or pool or whatever, something Kato stated OJ had never done
before?

And then back to OJs place, where Kato again accounts for every second of
the time (conveniently claiming to have been on the phone with someone)...
when he supposedly hears 3 thumps on the back wall that he claimed
'scared' him...one can suppose, I suppose, that he was too scared to go
check out what it was himself, altho he claims that he later DID get a
flashlight and go back there...what caused him to suddenly become
courageous?  Why didn't he either a) phone OJs house to find out if it was
him, or at least to warn OJ of a possible prowler on the premises?, and b)
why didn't he call the police if the sound scared him so much?

>and having
>watched all of Kato's testimony, I find it hard to swallow that he was
>even close to 'bright enough' to be part of your grand conspiracy
>theory.......Barley

He's bright enough to know who to suck up to, and to recite the lines he
was instructed to say...

And perhaps bright enough to know the benefits of playing 'the dumb
blond', especially if it is for the benefit of his own well-being...

June

*=======================================================================*
            The sun was warm but the wind was chill.
               You know how it is with an April day:
               When the sun is out and the wind is still,
               You're one month on in the middle of May.
               But if you so much as dare to speak,
               A cloud comes over the sunlit arch,
               A wind comes off a frozen peak,
               And you're two months back in the middle of March.
                        -- Robert Frost:  Two Tramps in Mudtime
*=======================================================================*
*-----------------------------------------------------------------------*
                        revcoal AT connix DOT com
 It is UNLAWFUL to send unsolicited commercial email to this email
 address per United States Code Title 47 Sec. 227.  I assess a fee of
 $500.00 US currency for reading and deleting such unsolicited commercial
 email.  Sending such email to this address denotes acceptance of these
 terms.  My posting messages to Usenet neither grants consent to receive
 unsolicited commercial email nor is intended to solicit commercial
 email.