-Caveat Lector-

   Well, I played soccer today with the guy I mentioned as being from
Croatia and and editor for CNN. He told me what happened. He was off at
the time the Serbian news broadcast about the US prisoners was received
in Atlanta. No one working in Atlanta knew how to read the Cyrillic so
they first got in touch with Voice of America. They then called him up
(after about 2 hours) and got him to confirm what they had told them.

Howard Davis