-Caveat Lector-

The first time I saw L. Larouche speak was on TV years ago.  I switched to
the channel he was on and, quite honestly, thought I was watching a skit on
SNL.  I laughed my ass off until I realized he wasn't joking.  Then
frankly, I thought is was a nut case.  Fortunately, in all insanity there
is a kernel of truth.  I suppose it depends on how much junk and nonsense
you want to muck around in to find that truth.  Just my 2 cents worth.

Hilary
----------
> From: Lyn McCloskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [CTRL] Treason in America
> Date: Friday, April 09, 1999 9:06 AM
>
>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> Kris is right... Larouche is no saint but he does have a lot of very good
> information from time to time.  I'll bet even Clinton will tell the truth
> occasionally if it meets his immediate needs.  Larouche's EIR magazine
> (Executive Intelligence Review) did an outstanding analysis on the ozone
hole
> scare a few years ago.  BTW I have an autographed copy of the Treason in
America