-Caveat Lector-

Hello CTRL,
I have question for any of you observing the bombing of Yugoslavia. Has anyone seen on
any major media news service the full consequences of the bombing of Yugoslavia? I
have only to date seen the structural damage to buildings and other types of
structures being done. I have yet to see any dead bodies as in dead people in any of
the stuff broadcast on T.V.. I have heard the newscatsters repeatally report that some
numbers of people have been rumored to have been killed by Serbian officeals. I would
bet even money they are not showing any of the dead bodies or dead people in the views
of bombed out buildings and structures in order to propagandally sanitize the bombing
going on over there. If the general public were allowed to view the entire
consequences of the bombing over there I think they would view this very differently.
There is a mass campaign to try and enlist new young recruits to all branches of the
military. In my oppinion if they saw on T.V. the actual bodies of dead people as a
direct result of war I seriously doubt they would enlist. I would like to hear anyones
oppinion concern the topic of the medias lack of total reporting of the Bombing of
Yugoslavia. They to date are only broadcasting half truths if that much. Have a great
day :-)

Best regards,
Mark Allen Pitt :-) A.A.S. ;-) aka Scroll lock *.* BBS
ICQ number; 4861371
email; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home Page; http://www.geocities.com/Area51/9357
Zero Mass Energy; The Study of Free Systems.