David Crockett Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> Report of 12 April 99:  Global Peace Walk 1999-2000
> http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/gpw.html
> from David Crockett Williams, Coordinator
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Global Emergency Alert Response
> http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000
> General Agency Services
>
> First, a suggestion:  On the television coverage of the public gatherings in
> Belgrade, the local people are wearing a symbol of a target with a question
> mark inside the center.  Since peace itself is the real target and only true
> peace represents any victory over war itself, the idea comes to mind of a
> new peace symbol to represent this idea which, if popularized, may unify
> people around the world:  A target with the peace symbol in the center, or
> even a more complicated graphic where the center of the target "bull's eye"
> is a graphic of the globe with the peace symbol overlaid in the center.  If
> anyone can help produce such graphic we would like to help promote it.

<snip>
Here's a very rough version of a "Peace is the target" symbol, worked up very
hurriedly. Sorry I can't paste the graphic directly into this message, but
this editor will only accept text.

=================================
Robert F. Tatman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Remove "nospam" from the address to reply.

NOTICE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is
distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in
receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For

more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

POSTING THIS MESSAGE TO THE INTERNET DOES NOT IMPLY PERMISSION TO SEND
UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL E-MAIL (SPAM) TO THIS OR ANY OTHER INTERNET ADDRESS.
RECEIPT OF SPAM WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE NOTIFICATION OF THE SENDER'S ISP.

http://webmail.netscape.com.

JPEG image