-Caveat Lector-

What about:

Mammy, Mammy - the moonshines east, the moonshines west - but we know
where the moonshines best....

or  Me and My Shadow.....walking down the avenue...(that was Elliot Ness
and his boys following Al Capone?_

or  I Don' Want to play at your house;  I don't like you anymore.....
now that was our falling out with Russia, I think

or  Yes, We Got No Bananas.....now tht was when the USA gave  a lot of
wheat to Russia, but said no bread at home - shortage.....

or    Behind Closed Doors......played to the tune of the Watergate
flood.

or   Rocky Racoon.....well this guy read the Gideon Bible,  and was
"hit".....

or  See the pyramids along the way.....well, we were at war.....good spy
stuff

or  Skylark......telling the enemy when the troops flew out of the USA
and England

or White Cliffs of Dover.....many a bluebird left, but for sure, Glenn
Miller wasn't one of them.....

or In the Cool, Cool Cool of the Evening....well, the only person I knew
who took a walk then, was God in the Garden of Eden....

or  Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree With anyone Else But me......well, so
much for the Illuminati......

or  Flat Floot Floosie - well that ws before Monica's time and well,
nuff said

What about....the Coward of the County, I just changed that to the
Coward of the Country, and I dedicate to Clinton daily.

As for Madam Albright - what about
Round Her Neck Lets Put a Yellow Ribbon, or should we reserve that for
Clinton.....add on the rings on her fingers, nd bells on her toes, and
and a broachon her bosom, from whom stolen, noobody knows.....

Well, we got Hilary and Chelsia.....I donot think they have written any
songs about the Hounds from Hell, but they did in this case, put the
pigs in the Whitehourse Parlours (no insult meantto the pigs - but I
have a song for the Secret Service.....whichshould be sung with loving
care....Someone To Watch Over Me).

Well so much for Say It With a Song; I am so glad people know that there
has always been music in the air, some are listening, and others listen
and do not know it, and as a result spend too much money at the super
market, and often break a leg getting out of the place at closing time.

Well, never did figure out what the Good Ship Lollipop was until they
put Shirley Temple in the UN, which means - there's a sucker born every
minute......

Colleen

You know, little Shirley Temple - golly gee - on the Good Ship Lollipop
at Last?
Will nobody rid me of this medlesom creature after all these
years........(somewhat stolen from Shakespear)