 ==============RUMOR MILL NEWS AGENCY==============
Dateline: 04.14.99
           BEAVER UPDATE AND ART BELL VERSUS THE NWO
         Plus more informative and exciting information resources

Cherry Tree Beaver Update
For the last four days I have been receiving 30 second to one minute calls
from my beaver Source. He said all lines of communication are
compromised. Therefore he is unable to give me  the full details of what
happened when the Virginia  Unorganized Beaver Militia assaulted
Washington D.C.

He was able to tell me that the Clinton Commandos were laying in wait as
the beavers hit the water of the tidal pool. The Commandos used a laser
weapon, not guns. The laser  is almost silent. It blinded the beavers and
disoriented them. The Navy SEALS and my  beaver Source  accompanied
the beavers. They  wore protective glasses. But the   beavers weren't that
lucky. No one makes laser shields for beavers. (If you are not familiar
with laser weaponry, I have an article from the European Parliament that
describes them and other high tech weaponry)

The SEALS quickly herded the Virginia Beavers into the Washington DC
sewers. My Source said that once they were inside the sewer system, they
realized that they have access to every building in Washington D.C., and
some they didn't even know existed.

My Source told me to watch for unusual happenings in Washington. The
Cherry Tree Beavers are sacrificing themselves to remind Americans that
this country was founded on truth and justice. We must do what we can to
help the Cherry Tree Beavers. Tell their story to anyone who will listen.
Send their stories to your friends and family.

The Cherry Tree Beavers are standing up  for the principle for which the
Cherry Trees were planted in Washington: TRUTH IN GOVERNMENT

Tell your politician the Beavers are right! Lying is wrong! The American
people deserve honest leaders. Support your local beaver and elect honest
politicians!

RUSH LIMBAUGH FLASH
This morning on the Rush Limbaugh show, Rush talked about an unusual
incident which occurred at the White House yesterday. The lights went
out. They were out only a few seconds, but over 8 fire trucks were called,
as well as ambulances. The official white House Liar, I mean spokesman,
said that it wasn't a real problem. There was a small fire in a transformer
box, nothing serious.

If it wasn't serious, then why were 8 fire trucks and an ambulance
dispatched? My Beaver Source told me during one of his abbreviated
conversations that the press isn't printing a tenth of what they know, and
the White House isn't telling them anything.

Nancy Moses, a spokeswoman for Potomac Electric Power Co., said a
small fire occurred in a bundle of wires at a transformer in a  manhole on
the White House grounds at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Rush talked about this incident for a very long time. Does he know
something that the rest of us haven't yet been told? From his comments, a
listener would believe that this transformer fire is just the beginning of a
long Tom Clancy novel.

The Cherry Tree Beavers are in the Washington sewers. Could this
transformer fire have been their doing? And if so, what else can we expect
in the near future?

Someone must ask Rush what he really knows about this strange so-called
fire. It was evident by his comments on his show today that he knows
more about this than he is telling.

ART BELL VERSUS THE NEW WORLD ORDER
Last night Art Bell had Jeffrey Nyquist as a guest. But even before Jeffrey
came on the program, Art was lambasting the New World Order and
NATO for the war in Kosovo. When Jeffrey came on, they continued
informing people about the deadly consequences of our actions in Kosovo.
They talked about Russia and China becoming enemies once more and
pointing their nuclear weapons at us.

It was very clear that Art was telling the truth,  the whole truth and
nothing but the truth about the New World Order and what is going to
happen to America if they are successful in implementing their One
World Government.

The more I listened to Art, the more afraid I became for him. I know from
a personal level what the New World Order does to whistle blowers.

The first thing they do is find out everything you have ever done in your
life. If they find a criminal record, nor matter how minor, they magnify
the story, purposely  take it out of context, and  make the whistle blower
look like the most evil person on the planet.

If the person has no criminal record, then they manufacture criminal or
perverse acts. They usually find one of their paid stooges to give a press
conference and declare that they were raped, robbed or beaten by the
whistle blower. If there is an exwife, they always seek her out to talk
about the strange sexual preferences of the whistle blower.

If this doesn't work, then they sic the IRS on the individual. Even if all the
tax records are in perfect order, the IRS can drag out their audit for years.
The high cost of attorneys usually bankrupt the whistle blower. When a
whistle blower is bankrupted, they can no longer blow the whistle.

If this fails, they incarcerate the whistle blower. If the whistle blower
keeps talking from prison, they kill him.

As I listened to Art and Jeffrey talking about the New World Order and
what is about to happen to America, I became certain that Art is going to
be targeted very soon. I quickly wrote a letter to him and tried to email it,
but, as usual, his email box is full.

Then I tried to fax it to him. The fax line was busy all last night and into
this morning. Art and I have a mutual friend, so I faxed it to this friend
and asked him to get the message to Art.

I am inserting the letter in this email. If I am right about this, then the
damage  can be minimized because the audience will have been warned.
They will understand that Art is being punished for telling the truth.

I am enclosing a link to his website:   <A HREF="http://www.artbell.com/">The
Art Bell Web Site
</A>     Pull it up and order the tapes from last night, April 13, 1999, with
Jeffrey Nyquist who writes for
News Max. Here is their link. <A HREF="http://www.newsmax.com/">NewsMax.com:
America's News Page
</A>
Here is Jeffrey's page
<A
HREF="http://www.newsmax.com/articlesby.shtml?byline=J.R._Nyquist">NewsMax.com
:
</A>

Here is the fax I tried to send Art last night:

Art,
                    Smear Campaign is on the Way
I have a terrible premonition that you are about to be set up
and discredited. You are telling the truth that our government
does not want the people to know. I haven't had time to listen to
you for about a month.  I tuned in tonight and was absolutely
amazed at the things you were saying about the war in Kosovo,
and the New World Order. All are very true! And you are right, it
is the New World Order who is behind this war.

You are speaking the truth too clearly. Our government cannot
allow you and your guests, with your large audience, to tell the
American people the truth about this war in Kosovo.

Art, I know what it is like to be set up by the government, and if
you keep talking this way... You are going to be set up and
discredited.

It doesn't matter if you are guilty of what they charge you with.
They will manufacture anything to make you look like a pervert,
a crook, or a terrorist. Art, you must counter them before they
act. Ask John Lear about this. I would trust his advice.

You must strike before they strike you. Alert your audience to
expect a smear campaign. You are exposing the government for
what they are, and they will do everything they can to stop you.

NEW RESEARCHER WITH GREAT WORK!!

To RMNews Readers:
I have been receiving emails from David Gould. His information is
some of the best I have received in a long time. He works like I do. He has
a list of readers and sends his articles to people on his list.  Email him and
ask to be put on his email list.

I also have a request to ask of you. Years ago,  my ex husband and I were
trying to expose the treason of  the Bush administration. Very quickly we
ended up bankrupt with him in prison. To keep him alive, I had to keep
his name in the headlines. This was a 20 hour a day, seven day a week job.
I wrote letters, made phone calls, did radio and television shows, spoke at
conferences and made sure that his name stayed in the news at all times.
Keeping him alive was my full time job for over four years!

During this time, the only money I earned was from the tapes he and I
made on radio shows. Needless to say, the sale of these tapes wasn't
enough to pay the bills, so I had to swallow my pride and appeal for
money. Good Americans supported me during this time. Without them,
neither of us would have survived.

I know how hard it is to ask for money, this is why I am doing the asking.
Once you see the quality of David's research, I know you will want to
help. Even $5.00 in an envelope will do... if enough of us send it. I am
putting my envelope in the mail tonight. I hope you will do the same.

When you read tiny sampler article, email David and ask him to put you
on his mailing list and send you the back articles. They are frightening,
but you need to know the truth so you can be prepared.

Thank you,
Ru
++++++++