-Caveat Lector- <A HREF="">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

--- Begin Message --- -Caveat Lector- AMERICA, WHAT WENT WRONG? DISMANTLING THE MIDDLE CLASS

Steve,

I also agree that Bush is intentionally sending the economy into the toilet.  Even the DUMBEST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY has to know what is happening.  It is all intentional.

Most people recognize only the RICH and the POOR and a fictional MIDDLE CLASS.  In countries like Pakistan and third world nations there are only three classes.  There are the RICH and the many POOR --- and the SUPER RICH.  That is the structure the SUPER RICH find most conformable and that is what BUSH is trying to achieve in AMERICA.

The REAGAN/BUSH policy of TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS translated to PISS ON THE POOR ECONOMICS.  Everyone here knows this policy was bad but I doubt there are many who understand just how bad it was.  My article below makes the ugliness of this policy very very clear.  If you do not want to read this in context skip down the the part highlited in blue.

Brian Downing Quig

INTELLIGENCE CONNECTION REVIEWS THE CONVENTIONS
                   DEMOCRATIC OR REPUBLICAN, POLIO OR CANCER?

In the weeks preceding our nation's two national political party extravaganzas,
congress voted by a wide margin to extend unemployment benefits an extra 26
weeks.  How fitting.  What would free circuses be without free bread?

It was expected that the Republican Convention would greatly surpass the
Democratic Convention in lies per minute.  After all, the Democrats only had
to lie about what they intended to do --- the Republicans had also to lie
about what they have done over the last 12 years --- and what they have done
is a crime of unfathomable magnitude.

Certainly the Republican claim of the final defeat of world wide communism
sounded impressive to almost every person listening.  The truth in this matter
is far different.  If the American public could learn in sufficient numbers
what was behind this charade, there would be an outcry for Nuremburg-type
trials and the demand for capital punishment for Bush and his accomplices.

Contrary to the lies of Dan Rather and Ted Kopel, there was nothing
spontaneous or unexpected about the fall of communism in Eastern Europe or the
Soviet Union.  In fact, proving this was all planned 18 years in advance is
rather simple.  Col. L.  Fletcher Prouty sent me a document which was never
intended to reach the public domain.  This was the program for a highly
unpublicized conference held February 7-9, 1972 in Washington, D.C.  It was
entitled, A LOOK AT BUSINESS IN 1990: A SUMMARY OF THE WHITE HOUSE CONFERENCE
ON THE INDUSTRIAL WORLD AHEAD.  This conference, staged during the term of
President Richard Nixon, brought together 1,800 Chief Executive Officers of
every major U.S. multinational corporation with their counterparts from the
USSR and the eastern bloc nations.  This event was unprecedented in all of
human history.  As Col. Prouty stated "These CEOs came themselves, they didn't
send their flunkies".

These sessions were chaired by Maurice Stans, Nixon's Secretary of Commerce,
who retired immediately after the conference to dedicate the rest of his
career to marring the industrial interests of East and West.  A similar
conference has been held every subsequent year.  One such conference was going
on in Moscow precisely when the downing of Korean Airliner 007 was blamed on
the USSR.

As Ronald Reagan was denouncing the USSR as "An Evil Empire" Senator Robert
Dole was reading a letter from Reagan to this group which said essentially ---
"Let us all trade together and make tons of money".  The Soviet leaders knew
Reagan's fiery rhetoric was intended only for domestic consumption.  Why not
take the blame for KA 007 ... after all, the USSR was getting exactly what it
wanted most in the world.  In the US the downing of KA 007 was the foundation
of Reagan's effort to successfully double the defense budget.  As Prouty has
stated "Never has one incident involved more lies and made more money."

In this program, under the title CHANGES IN ECONOMIC SYSTEMS, is a cogent
paragraph by Roy Ash, the CEO of the major defense contractor LITTON
INDUSTRIES.  Ash is presenting the conference conclusions of the summary
session.  I quote in full.  "Mr. Ash began the discussion with a statement
that state capitalism may well be a form for world business in the world
ahead; that the western countries are trending toward a more unified and
controlled economy, having a greater effect on all business; and the communist
nations are moving more and more toward a free market system.  The question
posed, on which a number of divergent opinions arose, was whether East and
West would meet some place toward the middle about 1990." They hit their
prediction right on the head ... 18 years in advance!

Turning communism off is no great difficulty if yours is the power group which
turned communism on in the first place.  I am going to spare the essay on how
John D. Rockefeller, Prescott Bush and the wealthiest men in the world
bankrolled international communism.  I think this readership understands that.

Subtracting "the defeat of communism" from George Bush's accomplishments does
not leave much.  Chuck Harder, founder of WE THE PEOPLE RADIO NETWORK has
arranged reprints of the PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER series AMERICA WHAT WENT WRONG?
(Chuck will send 25 reprints to your door for a $25 check made payable to WE
THE PEOPLE P.O. Box T, White Springs, Florida 32096.) This paper is perhaps
the most powerful tool for explaining the current crimes against the American
public.  In words understandable to the average citizen the whole ugly truth
of how America was dismantled is all there.  I recommend this purchase and
distribution to friends.  And, if anyone doubts that the dismantling of
America was not cold blooded and premeditated, readers should find Buckminster
Fuller's book CRITICAL PATH, an unheeded warning of this very thing written
more than 40 years ago!

AMERICA, WHAT WENT WRONG? PART ONE: DISMANTLING THE MIDDLE CLASS presents
graphic statistics.  If the Reagan\Bush years 1980 to 1990 are considered,
according to IRS, income for those making $20,000 to $50,000 went up 44%,
(just barely keeping even with inflation).  For those earning salaries of
$200,000 to $1,000,000, income went up 697%.  Those making more than
$1,000,000 a year (for the most part the friends of Reagan and Bush) received
a 2,184% increase! These "friends" making more than a million a year in 1980
were making $21 million a year in 1990! This is more than obscene.  It is
criminal.  It may never be reversible.

From where did these windfalls come? They came from the multitudes making less
than $20,000 a year.  This group was devastated.  Many who were making $16 and
$18 per hour had difficulty finding jobs making $6 per hour --- this primarily
the result of multinationals moving jobs out of the country.

Not only is it a right to accumulate wealth but a responsibility.  There are
many who speak of being free but true freedom begins after one has accumulated
enough capital to live securely off the interest.  This only begins after a
net worth of about $600,000.  That is the beginning of owning oneself.
Conservatives understand this principal well.  That is why most conservatives
fall within an income range of $60,000 to $500,000 a year.  Those making more
than this tend to drift to the methods of making money by coopting government
for their purposes.  These individuals, once they have discovered the public
trough are usually lost to the conservative cause.  While there was still some
political contest between conservatives and Eastern Establishment Liberals, it
was Barry Goldwater who represented the small millionaire class and Nelson
Rockefeller who represented the billionaire class.

While the lowest economic classes were plundered, this nation's ruling class
bought off the conservative class with substantial bribes.  Although the range
selected for this comparison does not coincide precisely with the conservative
income range and tends to be skewed to the high end, one gets an idea that
conservatives were paid off but not as well as the elitists paid off
themselves.  But heed this warning.  Conservatives will be the final victims
of the Eastern Liberal Establishment after the less advantaged classes have
been sufficiently weakened.  And final days are coming.  If conservatives do
not make an effort to stand up for the rights of all players to compete on a
level playing field, when the final confrontation comes, alone, conservatives
will be easy pickings.

The Republican and the Democratic parties are one party masquerading as two.
It matters not to the international bankers whether our government over spends
on useless defense or over spends on useless social programs.  I see only one
solution.  INDEPENDENT CANDIDATES.  Our founding fathers never intended these
political parties.  I have proposed a guest column this issue featuring the
brilliant political strategist, Earnest Hancock.  Hancock is challenging the
unlevel playing field created by the two monopoly parties which severely
disadvantages non-aligned candidates.

While my columns tend to detail WHAT political crimes are occurring, Earnest
Hancock details HOW these crimes are committed.  Only when one know HOW can
one remedy the political process.  This is why what he is saying is far more
important than anything I say.  It is only a matter of time before his
prescriptions succeed.  I invite you to read his column.

No one has dared utter the reason H. Ross Perot was ordered to cease and
desist.  All across the nation citizens supporting Perot were spontaneously
constructing an alternative to the Republican and Democratic parties.  But
this grouping of people, tired of going to the polls and having the choice of
polio or cancer, were proving to be more and more impossible for Perot to
control from Dallas.  The possibility that this organization would emerge next
election as a force to contend with the monopoly parties was down right
frightening to the powers that be.  If the ruling class thought a third party
was frightening, wait until they find out what Ernie Hancock has in mind.

> Bush Gang Destroying Economy
> March 12, 2003
>
> Hello Dear Friends and White Knights,
>
> As the Bush gang continue to try to beat the war drums, our US and

world economic
> problems take a back seat to the ballyhooing about war. What we see

from Bush Jr. is
> zero interest in improving the economy for the average people; he

only cares about giving
> tax cuts to people who make over ONE MILLION dollars a year.
>
> The reason the Bush gang are ignoring our economy is because the

Bush gang are purposely
> destroying the American economy as a way to dis-empower Americans

who might wish to
> oppose plans the Bush gang are trying to pursue.
>
> NESARA will create massive upturns in our country and the world

which will quickly help
> many people.
>
> Its important to see why our economy has gone down since Bush Jr.

arrived in D.C. The
> Bush gang take Nazi Germany as their blueprint and if you do a web

search on the
> connections between the Bush family and the Nazi regime, you will

find there were strong
> ties. In Nazi Germany, Hitler rose to power partly because of the

terrible economic
> conditions which required Germans (so the story goes) to carry their

worthless money in
> wheelbarrows in order to carry enough money to buy a loaf of bread.
>
> When the majority of a nations population has trouble obtaining the

basic requirements of
> life, such as food, these people must use all their attention and

energy to survive.
> Starving people have little energy left to fight corrupt

governments. People without
> jobs have few resources to take action to correct perilous

government actions. People
> who feel their economic and personal security are at risk are

unlikely to protest against
> government tyranny. The Bush gang know all these things; they are

counting on economic
> and psychological stress to cause Americans to feel off balance and

powerless.

> Over the years I have read quotes by various members of the Bush

gang which make it
> obvious that the Bush gang are following a plan to destroy the

economy of the U.S. and
> destroy the assets of Americans. I recall reading on a website the

quote by a man who is
> a member of the Bush gang and who stated that a major part of the

plan to subjugate
> Americans was to take away their homes through foreclosures. He said

that by foreclosing
> on their homes and taking away their ability to own their homes,

Americans would become
> more malleable to what the government wanted. (If anyone has a copy

of this quote, I
> hope you will send it to me as it was chillingly obvious there is a

plan to promote home
> foreclosures as part of subjugating Americans.) In the last few

years, there have been
> record numbers of home foreclosures.
>
> There are also members of the Rockefeller-Bush gang who are

purposely manipulating the
> stock market into downturns. These people manage large stock

portfolios for
> corporations, foundations, and banks. They have put together a plan

to try to crash the
> stock market as part of the overall plan to bring down the American

economy. Below is a
> quote about one of the think-tanks which worked on how to manipulate

the U.S. economy.
> We are naïve if we think there are not people who have caused stock

market crashes and
> are trying to do so now.
>
> The FACT that our economy very quickly began a downward spiral as

soon as the Bush gang
> took over D.C. is not an accident. Just in case youve forgotten that

we had serious
> problems with the economy BEFORE 9/11, Ive included an article on

the subject which is
> dated FOUR DAYS BEFORE 9/11. The news was full of criticism about

Bushs damage to the
> economy BEFORE 9/11 occurred.
>
> Now we find the Bush gang once again taking action that would cause

damage to the
> economy. Bush's so-called tax cut for the rich is a renamed Reagan

trickle-down
> economics scam. Reagan ruined our economy with the help of his Vice

President Bush Sr.
> who really ran the country behind the scenes. The Reagan-Bush

trickle-down economics did
> NOT bring more jobs or benefit the economy. The Bush gang is well

aware that their tax
> plans would cause more harm to our economy while giving more wealth

to those who already
> make more than one million dollars per year!
>
> Let us remember a few of the many things the Bush gang have done to

harm our economy.
> Bush Jr. helped the energy corporations to reap huge profits from

California and other
> western states right after Bush arrived in D.C. Bush and Cheney were

close buddies with
> the heads of Enron and helped to milk the assets of Enron before it

publicly went broke.
> Now we have gasoline prices edging toward $2 a gallon in some places

and there is NO
> REASON for this.
>
> The last time we had gasoline prices jump like this was when Bush

Senior was in the oval
> office and WE LEARNED that the oil companies were raising gas and

oil prices months
> before they actually bought any oil at higher prices from the Middle

East. In fact, for
> the last year or more Texas oil well owners have been VOLUNTARILY

capping producing oil
> wells in the U.S. because Bush Jr. is planning to attack Iraq. Big

oil is a dirty
> business which is owned and run by the same dark agenda groups who

run the big banks and
> the big military industrial conglomerates; all of these groups are

hoping to make big
> bucks because of the Bush gangs policies.
>
> The Bush gang also are TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE for the downturn of the

US Dollar in currency
> markets. Last summer the US Dollar and the Euro hit parity and this

was due to the BAD
> U.S. economy ­ which we know has been caused by the Bush gang. Read

the currency markets
> reports on the Internet like the ones Im including below and you

will see that the
> downturn in the US Dollar is ALL due to the Bush gang. Heres a

February 23, 2003
> headline: War gloom hits US dollar. Another headline from TODAY

continues to confirm
> it is Bushs warmongering which is driving the US Dollar down.
>
> The entire responsibility for the current damage to our economy

rests on the UNelected
> Bush gang and THEY PLANNED to damage our economy as part of their

efforts to subjugate
> and dis-empower Americans. They planned to make lots of money on the

damage done to the
> stock markets by the 9/11 attacks which they ordered. Perhaps some

of you are not
> familiar with the FACTS that certain parties made money on the

downturn in the price of
> stocks of the airlines involved in the 9/11 attacks. These people

had put in orders
> previously which enabled them to make money as the stocks went down

following the
> attacks. The Bush gang ordered the 9/11 attacks to stop NESARA from

being announced on
> September 11, 2001 at 10 a.m. EDT.
>
> Anyone from the Bush gang claiming that someone else is responsible

for the problems with
> our economy and the U.S. Dollar is either lying or ignorant and has

not done their
> homework. The Bush gang and only the Bush gang are responsible for

the damages to our
> economy and to our people.
>
> ###
>
> To subscribe to the Dove egroup, please send an email to my address:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the Subject: SUBSCRIBEand I will manually add

you to the
> Dove egroup. If you miss receiving the DAILY Dove Report, you may

read it at the
> following website: http://www.fourwinds10.com/(also has Dove Voice

Reports and Dove radio

http://topica.com/u/?b1ddDh.b1hBhC.c3RldmV3
> Or send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> TOPICA - Start your own email discussion group. FREE!
> http://www.topica.com/partner/tag02/create/index2.html
> ==^^===============================================================

> "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just

so
> long as I'm the dictator."
>
>  -GW Bush during a photo-op with Congressional leaders on
> 12/18/2000. As broadcast on CNN and available in transcript on
> their website http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0012/18/nd.01.html
>
> Steve Wingate, Webmaster

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

-Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org