from:
http://www.kreative.net/carolmoore/
<A HREF="http://www.kreative.net/carolmoore/">Consciousness & Community home
page</A>
-----
Interesting mixture.
-----

CONSCIOUSNESS AND COMMUNITY

 Can we move from a world ruled by God and State to a world alive with
Consciousness and Community?

Can we experience the one consciousness underlying the many faiths and
create the free, self-governing communities that will replace violently
unified nation states?
Page created and maintained by Carol Moore

CONSCIOUSNESS ARTICLES AND LINKS
     New paradigm science, reincarnation, chakras, meditation,
self-actualization, etc., including:
    Consciousness & Community Brief outline of Carol Moore's
spiritual-political work-in-progress, plus information about the author.

COMMUNITY ARTICLES AND LINKS
    Liberty, decentralism, community, constitutional alternatives,
secession, etc., including:
    The Davidian Massacre complete text of Carol Moore's mass market
paperback, plus updates, photos, and links detail government's
destruction of a community.
    Non-Violent Secessionist Strategies
    Sunspot Cycles and Activist Strategy
    Y2K Community Building

NON-VIOLENT ACTION STRATEGIES
    Effective strategies for popular support, photo pages and links to
most useful action sites, including:
    Non-Violence and Decentralization
    Collection of M.K. Gandhi quotes

PHOTO PAGES
   Numerous pages of photographs of rallies and conferences for peace
and disarmament, impeachment, drug legalization, liberty, prisoners
rights,etc., as well as photographic evidence of crimes against
civilians at Waco.

NEWS
    Relevant world and "movement" events, conferences, demonstrations,
alternate news sources, etc.

FUN LINKS
    Because in the beginning was the urge to have a good time. . .

ORDER COOL STUFF
   Books, buttons and bumperstickers.

  This page is offered to all freedom-loving, open-minded people of good
will, whatever ideological, religious, ethnic, racial, lifestyle or
other labels they may apply to themselves. We are all souls, spirits,
conscious beings seeking truth. And in one way or another we are all
students of consciousness. Hopefully, those of very different beliefs
may find some spiritual and political insights here--as well as a basis
for action upon a minimal set of political principles.
       If you have questions, comments or suggestions, e-mail me:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Box 65518, Washington, D.C. 20035 202-635-3739

Various pages inside are updated or added to continuously.
This page updated 12/98
Web site created January 1998
You are visitor number:

-----