-Caveat Lector-

> the
> high probability of the Millenium Bug being a government (New World
> Order?) conspiracy.
>
> It seems highly unlikely that no one was aware of the fact that 90% of
> computers did not recognise the year 2000. It also seems unlikely that it
> has only been mentioned in the last 2 years.
>
> Let's face it, the world could potentially fall into mass chaos. As we
> all know, this kind of situation can be advantageous to a lot of people in
> power!!!!
>
> Richard B.<<<

        Hey Richard, welcome to the list!  I've been researching the issue
rather extensively and I've been asking the same questions you have.  As for
it becoming advantageous for the elite, I know that is extremely probable.
I wouldn't be surprised if maybe they would even help the problem to be
worse then what it naturally will have been.  I see them having to create or
for there to be a time of crisis for them to implement their NWO philosophy
on us all through martial law.  And what better for it to be a Crisis that
affects the whole globe.   Something else we need to understand is that in
order for their plan to work, they need computers, satellites, communication
towers etc...  I'm sure all these devices won't fail.  So to answer your
question... Yes, they knew about Y2K, but it was only for them to know and
us to know only when it was too late.

         In Christ,
          Jamie