-Caveat Lector- http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=19OO5WDU7G&isbn=0972020713&itm=1

DISCLAIMER - I am the publisher of this book.

But I was truly happy and would like to share what journalist April Oliver says about our new book Expendable Elite. She picks up on some of the reasoning why we published.

Now is time for all good men & women to come to the aid of their country, We must learn from the past. We can take back our country all that needs to happen for a revival of our republic is for us to stand up and take it back. Stop the New World Order, Think Globally, Act Locally the machinery of our republic is still in place. Civic affairs are currently run by a small percentage of the population.  Let us get off our duffs. Change is in the times, let us change it for the best.

Onwards to the Utmost of Futures, Can you imagine if just a fraction of all the energy being spent to subdue and exploit was actually used to educate and nurture .... one shudders at the current situation of synarchy and all the pain and tragedy that is the result.

Peace Be

OK, OK I will get off my soapbox.

Again, Thank-you, April for your kind words.

Peace,

April Oliver, a former journalist, now a lawyer, June 11, 2003,
Vivid Testimonial
Dan Marvin testifies vividly to the dangers inherent in covert ops, as well as the well-oiled cover-up machinery used to repress such accounts. His account here of the 'Expendable Elite' is supported by both detailed prose and an ample documentary appendix. Marvin now crusades for public awareness of such repressed historic events. My bet is the mainstream press will ignore this book as simply too 'hot' to handle. But those familiar with special ops should read this vivid account with great interest. It is an important firsthand testimonial regarding a 'plausibly deniable' assignment. Such missions are designed to be officially denied forever, and are very difficult to confirm through the traditional chain of command. It takes courage for individuals such as Dan Marvin to step forward to set the record straight with his interesting personal testimony.

-----
Expendable Elite:
One Soldier's Journey into Covert Warfare
Daniel Marvin, Martha Raye

Hardcover - First Edition, April 2003