Title: Message
-Caveat Lector-
Wrongo Shannon.  I have two of the Mullins books and the book which described his stay at St. Elizabeth's.  That's how I know there are no footnotes.  I also went to hear the pipsqueak talk at a tax protest meeting promoted on a local station in the '80s.   He was totally ignored by the crowd, which I found interesting.  In line with the comandment  "Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness" I give everyone a chance to present their case before I take a stand.  So, who is sponsoring Icke as he moves across countries?  My guess is that you know a lot more than you are sharing.
-----Original Message-----
From: Conspiracy Theory Research List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of William Shannon
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 8:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Was Hitler A Rothschild?

-Caveat Lector- In a message dated 7/5/2003 8:31:26 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Shannon you do have some really unusual sources that you think are valid.

Dorothy, I wouldn't expect you'd have anything good to say about people like Mullins or Webster though I doubt you've ever read a single chapter by either of them. Your hit on them reeks of a thumbnail sketch you were given by some Jewish supremacist with an axe to grind and a seriously malicious agenda. Trying to join America and Israel into a bond. A death grip. 9/11 was a great day to this type of person..."we're ALL Israelis now" right? Netanyahu could barely conceal his glee.
I know well the type and the mission...to aid and abet mother Israel even if it means the death of America. Smear and slander those who oppose this sickening relationship and who expose the perpeTRAITORS. I know the type...

Bill.
www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.