-Caveat Lector-

Blowing the whistle is fun...only the truth leads to a functional society...
http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/whistleblowers

To join, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Here are some examples of the kind of information that I intend to cover here.
However, please know that the list is for whistleblowers in general (putting facts on
the table as you have experienced personally or putting your OWN research out there -
no political ravings) so if you can thoroughly and credibly present a case that voters
and consumers ought to be aware of, please join.  If you simply want to be kept
abreast of such matters, please join.  If you love liberty and, especially, if you
would champion discussions of the meaning of the word 'freedom' over dumb (literally),
mindless flag waving, please join.

Total Information Awareness Relies on Private Sector to Track Americans
http://memes.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1458

Electronically Hijacking the World Trade Center Attack Aircraft
http://memes.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1639

Agent "Souljah" Smiley's Last Stand
http://memes.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1921

Who the hell is Booz, Allen, and Hamilton ?!?
http://memes.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1962

Arsonists for Bush?
http://memes.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=2017

I hope to see you there!

~

A bit about myself, snipped from
Agent "Souljah" Smiley's Last Stand
http://memes.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1921

~snip~

About five years ago, a relative nobody had a great idea, though at the time he had no
idea what a great idea it was. Jam Echelon Day came about when I, Eric Stewart (going
as Robert Kemp), while listening in on the Hacktivism listserv (something that DeClan
McCullough had nothing to do with, contrary to his statements), offered to the group
that we encourage the world to hit the internet with a bombardment of keywords
supposedly in the Echelon dictionary, all in one day, globally.

This landed me a certain degree of fame, and infamy. Today, according to the Homeland
Security Act, this would be classified, legally, as terrorism.

Jam Echelon Day was a great success, in that it brought Echelon from the depths of
rightist conspiranoia theory straight onto the set of Sixty Minutes. It was a huge
bane for myself in that during the following five years I would be subject to every
type of harrassment imaginable both digital and psychological.

Since then I have covered U.S. domestic psychological operations (my backlash against
their tactics was to study their harrassments tediously in order to learn better, and
to report how we are manipulated), Operation Two Towers (September 11, 2001), and
weather modification, amongst a number of other issues. In nearly all cases, I came
too close to the truth for the establishment to ignore and, often, too close for the
established "resistance" to ally with.

In that time I have lost roughly forty email addresses and six listservs, all due to
digital aggression.

Most recently, as I expressed to my latest list that I would be on a several-week
retreat, Yahoo chose again to silence me. I only grow stronger.

Again, by no stretch had there been a violation of the terms of service as outlined by
Yahoo, unless by some stretch some clause is meant to be understood as, "Thou shalt
not make waves."

~snip~

For references to the material that seems SO controversial, see:

*