-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 12/19/98 5:29:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< It is a sad thing that a hate filled willful mob of Republicans have
skirted
 the democratic process by negating the election by us of President Clinton.

<<snip a bunch of other namby pamby BULLSHIT>>

Boo Hoo!!  Those nasty republicans going around the constitution!!!!  Those
hooligans, those ruffians!!
What a tremendous load of horse manure, if you really believe what is in this
post then you really need some help.  Poor Clinton and his wonderful
Democrat's they are angels and saints who should just be left alone to pass
more job stealing legislation like NAFTA and GATT, no I didn't mean that, they
should be left alone to help the working man, yeah that is it.  Just let the
GREAT man alone and everything will be all right, he won't take away any of
our rights.  He won't attack a defenseless country every time he is in
political trouble.  He won't have a sadist as Attorney General, who burns and
poisons religiously diverse people.  He won't sell our computer technology to
the CHINESE MILITARY.  He won't sell encryption technology to the RED CHINESE
MILITARY.  He won't sell supercomputers to the RED CHINESE MILITARY ENEMIES of
the US.  He won't cover up and obstruct justice.  He won't betray labor.  He
won't sell out our national security.  He won't do any of these things . . .
wait a minute HE HAS DONE them ALL.  What was I thinking?!
Please take off the rose colored glasses and look at the flawed money grubbing
traitorous, and treasonous man for what he is and his wife too.
And before you even go there I am just as much in favor of NUKING the
Republicans as well and think that Many of them are FAR worse than Clinton,
Bush for example.
I suppose you will continue to have your head so far in the sand that any
daylight getting through is just out of the question.
Teo1000