From: Conspiracy Theory Research List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Joshua Tinnin
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2003 5:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Free Speech Kept Off US Streets

-Caveat Lector-

Zukkie, I've been a free speech advocate practically my whole life. I
need not prove myself to you. Where are you now that someone else is
losing their right to speech? All I see is your saying that, since your
favorite groups had difficulties, then screw everyone else's right to
speech.

- jt

On Saturday, 01 November 2003 8:16 AM -0700,
Zuukie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The pro-life movement, specifically the Pro-Life Action League and Joe

> Schiedler, did all the way to the Supreme Court where they won.  It
> took many, many years, much personal sacrifice and much money.  Many
> other groups came in as friends of the court when they saw their right

> to free speech could be affected.  Get started.  Where were you when
> the Rico case against them was started?

www.ctrl.org
CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing
propagandic
screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!   These
are
directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups
with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and
thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of
posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL
gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

www.ctrl.org