Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 1:02 AM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Are Jews Rulers or Ruled?

-Caveat Lector- Heh heh...got to give you credit for an entertaining as hell style. Now granted it took you several days to craft them but these comebacks are indeed nifty. You ought to go into showbiz! Many people with your...er...particular deviation enjoy <ahem> fruitful careers in that industry and likely it would be an aid to success there.
I am not sure what I've done to suddenly draw your ire, I mean you just now decided to "target" me? But regardless, have fun.

Bill.