-Caveat Lector-

Y2K Was DOA
(And the Messiah Didn't Show Either.)

by William Cooper

Y2K was DOA exactly as I warned. I bet the Y2K fear mongering con-jobbers are already 
designing another huge scheme to get right back into your pockets. Wonder what it will 
be? After all, they made billions off Y2K, and you don't seriously think they'll give 
up the golden goose, do you?

I bet the sheople will still listen to, and again follow, the same old con-artists 
that ripped them off with the "date bug". In fact a new axiom may be emerging: Lies 
make money. It seems that the more lies these doomsayers told the richer they got, 
while those who told the truth were persecuted.

P.T. Barnum was correct when he said, "There's a sucker born every minute". Hitler was 
right when he said, "The bigger the lie, and the more often it's repeated, the more 
readily it's believed," or something to that effect.

As a nation we seem to have lost the ability of even the most simple thought process, 
Common sense has completely disappeared. I haven't heard anyone tell anybody to, "Use 
your common sense," since my old Grandmother died in the late 70s. Do we still have 
any?

I've also been saying for the last 7 years that the Messiah wouldn't be here either. 
Well he didn't show up. Wishful thinking all around.

Everybody seems to be looking for someone else to tell them what to do, to save them. 
Many expected the Messiah to appear Saturday, January 1, 2000, a messiah that isn't 
going to come... at least not in my lifetime. After all, no self respecting Messiah 
can ever answer a summons. What are People going to do now that he isn't here?

What will People say when I state with absolute certainty that he won't be here 
between now and January of next year, or the year after, or even the year after that. 
What will People say when I tell them that they don't deserve a Messiah... that I 
wouldn't wish them on the Messiah.

Please bear with me on this. I believe it is important. And don't think for a minute 
that you know where I am going. I think the conclusion may surprise you.

You see, People have a despicable habit of hurting terribly anyone who tries to help 
them... most certainly anyone who tries to tell them the truth. People hate the truth.

I have learned that no Messiah could ever tell us anything that we don't already know. 
It has all been said, or written, or both. We know right from wrong. There was nothing 
ever left untaught by all the Messiahs that have ever come and gone.

Jesus was the easiest to understand. We probably know him best. He had the simplest 
message. He had the answer; but it is ignored, especially by those who claim to follow 
him. People hate Jesus today, not because of what he taught, but because of what the 
Christian Church teaches. Because of those millions of People persecuted and murdered 
by the Church in his name. And because of the dogma and policies, the false teachings, 
of those who claim to follow him. He is again, as 2,000 years ago, falsely accused.

Jesus never taught that we should murder those who will not follow him. He never 
attempted to make anyone listen. He never turned anyone away. He never spoke the word, 
"race". He did not come to destroy the Law but to fulfill it, not to perpetuate the 
legitimacy of the Old Testament but to fulfill the Law, and fulfill it he did, read 
Mathew 12:1-13 and it will become clear that Jesus and every word spoken of his mouth 
is the Law, nothing that went before except that which he fulfilled.

"Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with 
all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the 
second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." Mathew 22:37-39 
Please notice there is no qualification as to who or what a neighbour must be, we must 
simply love our neighbour unconditionally as we love ourselves.

He said, "For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is 
my brother, and, sister, and mother." Mathew 12:50 Whosoever includes everyone of 
every race, and of every nation. It is so clear; how can anyone have been turned to 
believe the corruption preached by the Pastor Butlers, and the Pete Peters of the 
world who claim that the parable of the "tares" refers to the white Israelites as the 
"good seed" versus the other races and mixed races as the "tares".

In Mathew 13:37 he says, "He answered and said unto them, he that soweth the good seed 
is the Son of man." And so, what is the good seed? Read Mathew 5:3-14. The answer is 
everywhere in the New Testament. "Then said Jesus unto his disciples, if any man will 
come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For 
whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever shall lose his life for my 
sake shall find it." Mathew 16:24,25 "For the Son of man shall come in the glory of 
his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his 
works." Mathew 16: 27 Also read Mathew 18:3-5. Read Mark 4:9-23 where he makes it 
clear that it is the "word" that is sowed and that the good seed are those who hear 
the word, receive it, and bring forth fruit some thirty fold. Also read Mark 9:36,37, 
10:13-30, and 16:16, "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that 
believeth not shall be damned." And Luke 6:20-23.

Who are these People who are so easily led astray from the truth? Why do they listen 
to the deceivers when all they have to do is read the words of Jesus himself? Who 
destroyed their brains?

Read John 5:24. It says, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and 
believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into 
condemnation; but is passed from death unto life." And John 6:47, "Verily, verily, I 
say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life." Note there is no 
qualification beyond hearing and believing... race is not an issue period end of 
subject.

Racism did not exist in the Pagan world... surprised? You shouldn't be; racism is a 
product of the Old Testament teaching that Israel is the chosen People of God. It is 
taught from almost every Christian pulpit, and most especially by those who expound 
Zionism, Christian Identity, and British Israelism. The Christian perversions profess 
to believe in the teachings of Jesus, that he was God in the flesh, that he spoke only 
the truth... but they deny his teachings, and his truth, fomenting lies in his name. 
Zionists rely on the Torah, the first five books of what Christians call the Old 
Testament.

Television evangelists, all of those that I have seen, preach a materialized and 
totally perverted version of the message that Jesus delivered. And the Crystal 
Cathedral dude that ripped off Norman Vincent Peale's "Power of Positive Thinking," 
changing it to, "Possibility Thinking," is a lightning strike just waiting to happen.

Not to mention fractured Christianity divided into tens of thousands of churches, 
sects, and dogmas all claiming to follow Jesus, and of course each claims that only 
"they" have the true Gospel. "And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is 
Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: For false Christs and false prophets 
shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the 
elect." Mark 13:21,22

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and 
in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then 
will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." 
Mathew 7:22,23

It is senseless for the greater number of misled so-called Christians, for they are 
not Christians at all, to anticipate his return. It is ludicrous to believe he will be 
able to save them for they can only save themselves by fulfilling the requirements 
Jesus set forth as stated in the New Testament. The truth is that they will not 
recognize him... nor he them. And so, on the first day of the new Millenium, it is 
clear that man hasn't learned a thing in the last 2,000 years. He can't think and he 
obviously can't read. So much for evolution.

Jesus was able to travel and teach for 3 years before he was crucified. If he returned 
today I don't think he would stay free long enough to see the sunset, and he most 
probably wouldn't live very long.

"A nation or world of People who will not use their intelligence are no better than 
animals that do not have intelligence. Such People are beasts of burden and steaks on 
the table by choice and consent." - Illuminati

- Happy New Year
---------------------
-iNFoWaRZ
"I have brought you the truth as I know it. I do not care what you think of me. I have 
done my duty and no matter what fate lies in store for me, I can truly meet my maker 
with a clear conscience.
I believe first in God. The same God my ancestors believed in. I believe in Jesus 
Christ and that he is my Savior.
I believe second in the Constitution of the United States of America as it was written 
and meant to work. I have given my oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the 
United States of America against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. I intend to fulfill 
that oath."
-William Cooper, Author, American Patriot, Radio Broadcaster.

http://www.hourofthetime.com/

www.ctrl.org
DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
==========
CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic
screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!   These are
sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis-
directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with
major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought.
That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and
always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no
credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector.
========================================================================
Archives Available at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
<A HREF="http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>
========================================================================
To subscribe to Conspiracy Theory Research List[CTRL] send email:
SUBSCRIBE CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To UNsubscribe to Conspiracy Theory Research List[CTRL] send email:
SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Om

Reply via email to