From: Conspiracy Theory Research List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of E. Murray
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 11:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Zionists DO NOT Represent Jews

-Caveat Lector-

There is no mention of Sharon in my email at all. I do not know really
his steam or views.  A self-avowed "Progressive Jewish" woman I was in
graduate school with in the late 70s from Manhattan told me there were
officially four sects of Jews and she told me what they were known as.
I realize from your email that you see there are the 1) Secular Jews
(aka the "Regular" ones?), 2) Orthodox Jews (Hasidics?), 3) Conservative
Jews (aka Fundamentalists? and often considered politically as
Zionists), and last, 4) ??  I suppose the Progressive Jews (known as
Progressives).
zZ

www.ctrl.org