-Caveat Lector-

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX 04/20/99 16:22:55 ET XXXXX

TRENCHCOAT MAFIA PLACED WARNING OF COMING SCHOOL MASSACRE ON AOL; GANG MAY
HAVE PLANNED SHOOTING

**Exclusive**

A gang called TRENCHCOAT MAFIA may have been planning today's shooting at a
suburban high school in Colorado.

One user profile found on AMERICA ONLINE states: "Preparin' for the big
april 20!! You'll all be sorry that day!"

The AOL handle "LCaress" -- claiming to be a "Trenchcoat Mafia" gang member
from Littleton, Colorado -- warns of the April 20 date.

Another AOL member, using the handle "AzMstr17" warns about a fight against
the "Power Boyz" -- and declares that "cOlUmBInE HigH ScHoOl SuCks".

Member Name: Jessie
Location: 7th layer of hell NeAr DeNver Yo'
Birthdate: August 13, 1982
Sex: Male
Marital Status: ToSsInG My bItCh QuEeN's SalAd
Hobbies: hAnGinG PoPpErs ExTaSSeeY BoYYee Ya Ya FloCkO SEaGuLLs Yo yO
Computers: RhYdIn RUlZ ThE LAnD UnDer hiS BlA C K BooTz
Occupation: TRENCH COAT MAFIA iN Da HoUse BoYeEeeeEeeEEEEEEsss, hAnGiN,
baNgInn, fStiNg, ToSSin Da' SAlAd Yo yO
Personal Quote: "fIgHt Da PoWeR BoYz.. tReNcH CoAt MaFiA RULZ!!!!
cOlUmBInE HigH ScHoOl SuCks

One 10th-grader at the school says that he heard gunmen say "they were
gonna kill all the jocks," seconds before one of them held a gun to his
head. A student identifying himself as Aaron Cahon told KOA radio that he
believes the gunmen belong to a group in the school known as the
"Trenchcoat Mafia."

A notice posted on the Internet on Tuesday read:

"Greetings Gay Bikers,

Today, a bunch of our fellow homosexuals at Columbine HS in Denver
Colorado, known as the Trench Coat Mafia, decided that they had taken
enough crap from the straight community that had been abusing them and have
decided to take matters into their own hands. We should all applaud their
bravery and hope that they can hold out as long as possible in their fight
for gay people everywhere. We can only hope that they can turn this into
the gay alamo and hold out for 13 days of glory. If they can hold out for
two days I think gay bikers everywhere should considering riding into
Denver as a relief force to fight alongside them.

We need to show solidarity!!!

Queen Jeff"

[ The message is found at:
http://x16.dejanews.com/[ST_rn=qs]/getdoc.xp?AN=468757180&CONTEXT=924646229
.364052583&hitnum=0 ]
Reports are moved when circumstances warrant
(c)DRUDGE REPORT 1999