-Caveat Lector-
Despite their alleged (or real) business considerations/relations w/ Florida and/or Jebster, it's just possible that Disney's financing of MM's "Fahrenheit 911" was premeditated damage control in the form of what we now see -- or don't, as is the case!!?  Not to speak of keeping him mostly busy for )however long it took).

Jim

----- Original Message -----
From: Prudy L
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 5:46 AM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Fwd: (MMs Fahrenheit 911) Disney Forbids Distribution of Film That...

-Caveat Lector-
In a message dated 5/5/2004 11:28:12 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>WASHINGTON, May 4 â The Walt Disney Company is blocking its Miramax division
>from distributing a new documentary by Michael Moore that harshly criticizes
>President Bush, executives at both Disney and Miramax said Tuesday.
>The film, "Fahrenheit 911," links Mr. Bush and prominent Saudis â including
>the family of Osama bin Laden â and criticizes Mr. Bush's actions before and
>after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

Isn't it wonderful that Mr. Eisner is concerned about what we Americans get to read and see?  Obviously he considers us all as abysmal idiots who cannot decide for ourselves whether or not to go to the theater to see a picture.   My parents have been dead for years, so I probably should be intensely grateful that Mr. Eisner wants to take their place, but somehow it just brings out the rebelliious teenager in me, so I guess I'll just coddle my bad feelings and not do any business with Mr. Eisner at all.  Prudy
www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substanceânot soap-boxingâplease! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'âwith its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright fraudsâis used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.