Dear Luke Ford,

I hear you're looking into stuff about the Gay Mafia in Hollywood.  Here's
some tips (you probably know some of this.)

There was a great article in Spy Magazine back in 1995 before it went
downhill, called "The Velvet Mafia," about the network of powerful
homosexuals who run the entertainment industry.  You should definitely check
it out, if I find it I'll let you know.  Geffen is definitely mentioned, no
surprise since his homosexuality isn't a secret; interestingly, so is Barry
Diller, the model for The Simpsons' evil nuclear power plant owner Montgomery
Burns, quite ironic considering in the show Waylon Smithers (the assistant of
Mr. Burns) is a homosexual devoted to his boss.

Do you remember those rumors about Richard Gere and the gerbil?  (Of course
you do.)  Well, there is a widespread belief that the story is bullshit: it
seems, according to some, that Richard Gere really isn't gay in real life
after all.  However, he supposedly was propositioned by some Hollywood
bigwigs, and he told them to fuck off, he doesn't play that game.  In
revenge, the "Richard Gere and the Gerbil" story was intentionally spread by
these executives as an act of revenge.  I don't know who the executives
allegedly are, but in brings up an interesting parallel: the "Keannu Reaves
(sp?) and David Geffen are married" rumor.  Soon after it spread, Geffen (in
a Time Magazine cover story of the then just-formed SKG Dreamworks) mentioned
the rumor, and then added something like, "I have no idea where it came
from."  My guess is he's lying, he knows precisely where it came from:
himself.  Although I've been told from multiple good sources that Keannu is
certainly gay, that doesn't mean he doesn't have good taste, and Reaves has
proven himself (whatever his flaws may be) an independent actor who won't do
something just for the money if it doesn't interest him.  My guess is Geffen
heavily propositioned Keannu, who told him no thank you, and then Geffen
spread the rumor himself to ruin Reaves career.

I've got some even dirtier stuff on Geffen: to begin with, he has a sexual
fetish for shitting on people, literally.  I've been told two bios on him
have been squelched after Geffen threaten lawsuits.  Too bad, I'm sure the
bios won't mention the worst bits about Geffen: for, he is reputedly a
Satanist.  I used to talk to Tom Grant (the PI writing about the death of
Kurt Cobain), and I brought up that I'd heard Geffen was a nasty fuck: he
then told me, "Yeah, well I've heard he's into witchcraft."  Grant wasn't the
kind of guy to repeat rumors unless he was fairly convinced it was true, thus
corresponding with what I've heard.

Reputedly, Geffen doesn't just dabble in black magic: he's been identified by
victims of Satanic pedophilia as being involved in this shit.  Of course, a
lot of celebrities are identified, and much of it is the usage of masks to
confuse the children.  However, unlike some celebrity names that crop up,
David Geffen is no cultural icon, so there'd be no reason to include him in
it.

This is perhaps the darkest of conspiracies, and in the L.A. area, no name is
better tied to this shit than Geffen.  I wouldn't be repeating this if I
wasn't fairly convinced it was true, though I still feel uncomfortable about
publishing it myself.

It gets more interesting: right before Wacko Jacko was investigated for his
own blatantly obvious perversions, he and Geffen were getting very close, as
Geffen was trying to sign him.  They were seen regularly in public together.
When the "Jacko is a child molester" accusation was finally brought to the
public, Geffen suddenly ducked.  I don't think it was just about a bad
business image: it was about the fact that Geffen doesn't want people even
THINKING of looking at him for pedophilia.

This is where it gets real weird: there were also rumors that Jacko was
involved in Satanic pedophilia.  Yes, Jacko is a celebrity that can be used
to warp kids heads as an image (after all, Mickey Mouse, The Joker, and
Superman are also often seen by kids), but I think we can already establish
that "The King of Pop" is a pedophile, Satanists or no.  Further, I can show
you some pictures off of Jacko's megalomaniacal "HIStory", and there's no
doubt that he is an even more disturbed fuck than has been alleged.  My own
suspicion is that Geffen got him involved in Satanic pedophilia, because he
knew that Jacko liked little boys and had a hatred for religion after a
miserable childhood.  It's a common thing for Mafia types to feed someone's
weaknesses to take them over.

This may sound really whacked, but you have to understand the Mafia is in
kiddie porn big time, and they often use it as a blackmail tool against
powerful people.  It also involves mind kontrol, and I recommend you read my
piece on the Jon Benet Ramsey murder to give you a better understanding of
what's going on.

In any case, I recommend you speak to Paul Young, a friend of mine who has a
book coming out soon on L.A. Urban Legends.  I think he has some good shit on
this subject: his email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]  You can also
reach me by phone again, if you want to speak more on this.  I don't mind you
mentioning anything in my email here, though on the Satanism and pedophilia,
it should be stressed I have no convincing proof that Geffen is certainly
involved.  I suppose bad-mouthing one of the heads of Dreamworks isn't a wise
move by a would-be filmmaker, but then arrogance has long been my character
flaw.

In any case, keep up the good work.

Lots of luck,

Robert Sterling