-Caveat Lector-

This is an excellent program!  Great work, MT and Ian!

An mp3 file of the show is now accessible for streaming or download
(with three others) at:

  http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/911

It begins with a trailer for Fahrenheit 9-11.

Hey, KPFK folks, how about getting those archives up to date on kpfk.org?
KPFA has you beat!  8^)

  Mark

www.ctrl.org