Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 16:24:38 -0500 (Central Standard Time)
From: harrymobley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ParanoidTimes] Dry/Ice: Global Warming Revealed

M. Twain-

Don't get all upset.

Global warming is a fraud. It was decided to make it up
in 'The Report From Iron Mountain' in 1962...
That, and the 'fake alien menace' scenario

Read this:
```````````
OZONE DEPLETION AND GLOBAL WARMING
by Harry Mobley

Simple science:

Oxygen == O2

When ultraviolet rays from the sun hit oxygen, the two molecules that
make up oxygen break apart and immediately clump back into a group of three.

Ozone == O3

Ozone is a pale blue gas. The sky is blue & we can't see the stars. Every
day when the sun comes up, Ozone begins forming, and continues all day until
the sun goes down. When the sunlight fades, the ozone dissipates, and we can
once again see the stars.

There has always been an ozone hole over one of the poles. It is created at
whichever pole is experiencing winter. This happens because the sunlight
at the pole is most indirect at that time of year.

To make an ozone generator:

Place an ultraviolet light and a fish tank air pump into a box and plug them
in. Poke two holes, on opposite sides of the box. Through one pull the air
pump intake tube, through the other, the output tube. Now oxygen goes into
one tube and ozone comes out the other. Leave it on for a couple of days
and it will purify the air in your house. Hospitals use these for
sterilization and elimination of odors.

"Global warming" was created by a group of DUPONT'S scientists to get
Diflourodichloromethane (r-12 freon) made illegal. Their patent's time limit,
30 years, on freon was set to expire, and they wanted to eliminate the
possibility of competition for it's manufacture.

Without the proper certification, it became illegal to possess r-12 freon
after July 1st, 1993. At this time, 5/26/2003, a 30 pound can of RECLAIMED
r-12 (virgin r-12 is no longer available) costs about $1500 U.S. WHOLESALE.
Most of that is Federal tax. Prior to 1993, a 30 lb can was about $24-27.00
wholesale. Retail, a 12 oz. can was 87 cents.

Last I heard there were over 18,000 scientists worldwide who claim that
global warming is a fraud. Of course, no one in the controlled media will
talk to them.
harry