-Caveat Lector-

Kris, this attack from you (below), like your similar ones
against Dick Eastman, contains only unsupported smears with
no data to back them up, except for your claim that the people
you're attacking created forged e-mails from Brian Quig.

But that claim is based on the fact some people addressed in
those e-mails say they didn't receive them, or at least can't
find them.  This is _not_ valid evidence, even if the recipients
in question actually didn't get copies of the messages, because
e-mail sending and receiving software is quite fallible:

I administer two mailing lists (Kris is on one of mine, and I
am on two of his), and I have seen dozens of instances in which
messages are bounced by mail servers because of subtle errors
in their configuration with respect to certain recipients;
this occurs only intermittently -- most messages to those
recipients get through.  One cause of this can be erroneous MX
(mail exchanger) records for these recipients.  If the sending
server can't reach the receiving server listed in a primary MX
record (which happens intermittently due to high loads), it may
try to send to a server listed in a secondary MX record which
may be out of date, and that server may bounce the mail because
the recipient is no longer known to it.

This situation has been made much worse during the last ten years
or so as mail servers have been programmed to reject "relaying"
-- reception of mail destined for recipients on other servers --
as a means of cutting down on spam.

Also, mail client software, especially the programs from
Microsoft, sometimes lose messages that they've received.  I've
heard complaints from Windows users about this (I use the much
more reliable -- and free -- Linux system).  And certainly it's
very easy to hit the wrong key and accidently delete an e-mail
without realizing it.

Finally, many messages are mistakenly and silently deleted as
spam by people's mail servers and never sent to them.  The same
messages may reach other recipients whose servers employ
different spam rejection programs.

Kris, I apologize for not giving you this information before,
although we've had a number of phone conversations.  I've only
gradually become aware of it, correlated it, and learned the
technical facts behind it.  So your accusations of mail forgery
may have resulted from your not having this knowledge.  You
should then rethink all the conclusions you've drawn from your
belief that these "forgeries" occurred.

As to your other disagreements with the people you're attacking,
I haven't followed your disputes with Webfairy, but I have read
many of your attacks against Eastman.  These come down to your
uncritical acceptance of various witness reports that the 757
hit the Pentagon, and your refusal to deal with the physical
evidence.  Witnesses can be mistaken; movies frequently portray
airplane and helicopter crashes by showing film of the aircraft
flying toward a building and then film of a large petroleum
explosion; actually there was no crash.  This is very likely what
was arranged for the Pentagon attack; it's exactly like a stage
magician "vanishing" in a puff of smoke.  It would certainly
fool witnesses, who almost always think they've seen what they
expected to see.  In fact, when some of the witness accounts
that claim the plane hit are examined carefully, they contain
details that would have occurred far too rapidly -- in a few
thousandths of a second -- for the human eye or brain to
perceive; this is proof that these witnesses either imagined
these details, or are intentionally lying.

Witnesses can easily be deceived, and false witnesses can easily
be planted, but the physical evidence against the government
story tells the truth.  The original hole in the building was far
too small; there was no evidence of the impact of the huge engines
or the tail fin; there was no fire, and very little debris, on
the lawn despite the plane allegedly hitting the wall at nearly
a 45 degree angle which would have caused much of it to end up
outside; the plastic nosecone (designed to pass radar waves to
and from the radar antenna inside it) could not possibly have
penetrated the many layers of walls without shattering -- it must
have been planted; and a rusted part -- allegedly from an aircraft
that was kept polished to a mirror finish -- was photographed
inside the building, and so must also have been planted.

All this is why almost all 9-11 researchers agree that the 757
did not crash into the Pentagon, but rather passed over it, and,
possibly after loitering over the ocean for a while, landed at
Reagan airport or some other during the very chaotic period when
all planes were being forced to land immediately, wherever they
were.

In the last year or so there have been many accusations from some
9-11 researchers that various people who disagree with them are
fascist agents.  I'm sure this isn't true in Dick Eastman's case
because I've come to know him very well, and besides, the evidence
backs him up!  I've also seen his mistaken accusations against
others (e.g., Mike Ruppert), based on inadequate knowledge of what
they've written, just like I've seen your unproven accusations,
Kris, against him.  Based on the various good work you've done,
and your willingness to talk about things on the phone, I don't
think you're an agent either, just a hothead like he is.  The
same is probably true for Mark Robinowitz, who also ignores all
the Pentagon physical evidence and attacks Eastman, and Gerard
Holmgren, who's been doing a lot of yelling and screaming about
other researchers lately, too.  And I sense complete sincerity
from Webfairy, and hope soon to have my computer modernized so
I can properly see the videos on her website.

People, let's try to avoid the circular firing squad scenario.
If we don't hang together...

  Mark

www.ctrl.org