Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:49:17 EDT
From: Human Events Book Service <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Super Sale for Conservative Readers

                             [Spring-Clearance-Header2.jpg]

                              ALL SALE TITLES ONLY $9.95!
                For a limited time, save up to 75% off bookstore prices

                           Christians persecuted? In America?
                            Open your Eyes -- It's happening
                                       right now!

                              A New York Times Bestseller

    Persecution -- that's the name for it. Tolerance might be the highest virtue in
       our popular culture, but it doesn't often extend to Christians these days.

     Christians are increasingly being driven from public life, denied their First
      Amendment rights, and even actively discriminated against for their beliefs.

    In this relentless expose of political correctness run amok, bestselling author
        David Limbaugh rips apart the liberal hypocrisy that condones selective
     mistreatment of Christians in the mainstream media, Hollywood, our schools and
                     universities, and throughout our public life.

    Persecution is an indispensable tool to help Christians reclaim their right (and
     duty) to enter the political arena and to try to influence the course of this
       country. It helps every liberty-loving citizen to champion what America is
                       supposed to be about -- religious freedom.

       [PersecutionProdShot_995.jpg]

      List Price: $27.95
             Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

                                    [c6378_full.jpg]
                                      Read more...

Governor Reagan
by Lou Cannon

The first detailed look at the development of a master politician
"Essential reading for anyone who wants to understand Ronald Reagan -- and Cannon
writes like an angel."
-- MICHAEL BARONE

List Price: $30.00
Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

                                    [c6365_full.jpg]
                                      Read more...

Shut Up & Sing
by Laura Ingraham

Meet the elites: pickled in prejudice, morally blind -- and outrageously
hypocritical

>From Laura Ingraham -- the smartest, funniest voice on talk-radio

List Price: $27.95
Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

[end-line.gif]
                              [w2004_hat_sale_insert-.jpg]

[end-line.gif]

                                    [c6348_full.jpg]
                                      Read more...

  Who's Looking Out For You?
by Bill O'Reilly

How to protect yourself when the government, the media, and the legal system
threaten your freedom and livelihood (plus how to get the edge at work and at
home -- as explained by Bill O'Reilly)

List Price: $24.95
Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

                                    [c6438_full.jpg]
                                      Read more...

  Between War and Peace
by Victor Davis Hanson

>From Victor Davis Hanson: how to beat terrorists

List Price: $13.95
Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

                                    [C5991_full.jpg]
                                      Read more...

  Kill It & Grill It
by Ted Nugent and Shemane Nugent

COCKED, LOCKED, AND READY TO GRILL!
Gun-rights defender Ted Nugent shares his meaty secrets

List Price: $21.95
Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

                                    [c6163_full.jpg]
                                      Read more...

  Just War Against Terror
by Jean Bethke Elshtain

Why we must fight to crush terrorists -- or face the end of civilization

List Price: $23.00
Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

                                    [c3094_full.jpg]
                                      Read more...

Moscow Station
by Ronald Kessler

How Soviet agents penetrated our Embassy, stole our most secret codes -- and even
bugged the American Ambassador's typewriter!

List Price: $19.95
Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

                                    [c6314_full.jpg]
                                      Read more...

  The Mind and the Market
by Jerry Z. Muller

A "magisterial" history of the idea of capitalism in Western thought

"Brilliant and engaging" -- NATIONAL REVIEW

List Price: $30.00
Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

                                    [c6097_full.jpg]
                                      Read more...

The Voucher Wars
by Clint Bolick

The dramatic story of the 12-year legal battle to open the schoolhouse doors and
give families a choice

List Price: $20.00
Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

                                     [end-line.gif]

                                [poster%20ad2_comp.jpg]

                                     [end-line.gif]

                                    [c6383_full.jpg]
                                      Read more...

In Praise of Work
by Raoul Plus

How to find more meaning, and perhaps even joy, in your work And accomplish more
than you ever thought yourself capable of!

List Price: $14.95
Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

                                    [C6011_full.jpg]
                                      Read more...

  Aliens in America
by Peter Augustine Lawler

How scientists are destroying our humanity and creating a brave new world -- and
how you can defend yourself

List Price: $24.95
Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

                                    [c6353_full.jpg]
                                      Read more...

  Defend America First
by Garet Garrett

First-ever collection of the scathing editorials by the brave "America Firster"
who stood up to FDR

List Price: $13.95
Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

                                    [C5295_full.jpg]
                                      Read more...

  The Rediscovered Benjamin Graham
by Janet Lowe

The wisdom that helped Warren Buffett make his billions

Now you can be one of the first to profit from this breakthrough collection of
Benjamin Graham's hard-to-find writings

List Price: $29.95
Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

                                    [c6398_full.jpg]
                                      Read more...

Law, Darwinism, and Public Education
by Francis J. Beckwith

Why teaching Intelligent Design in schools is not only Constitutional, but sound
educational policy

List Price: $24.95
Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

                                     [end-line.gif]

                                 [cards%20ad4_comp.jpg]

                                     [end-line.gif]

                                    [C6093_full.jpg]
                                      Read more...

  The Power of Economic Thinking
by Mark Skousen

How applying the 7 basic principles of free markets can solve our toughest
problems ... and how violating them brings us to grief

List Price: $24.95
Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

                                    [c6401_full.jpg]
                                      Read more...

  The Miseducation of Women
by James Tooley

How "gender-blind" education contradicts nature -- and is making young women
miserable

List Price: $14.95
Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

                                    [C5778_full.jpg]
                                      Read more...

  Absolute Power
by David Limbaugh

How Bill Clinton and Janet Reno turned the U.S. Justice Department into a factory
of deceit, lies, and scandals

List Price: $27.95
Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

                                     [end-line.gif]

                                     [end-head.gif]

[c6240_full.jpg]   [c6241_full.jpg]
                                American Eagle Bookends

                               Spirit of America Bookends

[end-copy.gif]

                                     [end-line.gif]

                                      Kids' Corner

                                    [C5610_full.jpg]
                                      Read more...

  At Home with Science
by Kingfisher

Use ordinary objects to teach science
-- and to delight even the youngest kids

List Price: $21.90
Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

                                    [c3144_full.jpg]
                                      Read more...

Simon the Swan
by Cicely Mary Barker

Simon is the swan-son of the Lord of the Rushie River, and he flies off to prove
himself to his parents and friends, Susan and her father. It turns out to be a
drastic mistake.

Bonus: This book, discovered in the late author's private collection, has never
been published. 11 lovely illustrations in beautiful color.

List Price: $14.95
Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

                                    [c5414_full.jpg]
                                      Read more...

  Beorn the Proud
by Madeleine Polland

An exciting way to teach your children Christian history

List Price: $12.95
Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

                                    [c4614_full.jpg]
                                      Read more...

What Do We Know About the Romans
by Mike Corbishley

What do we know about the Romans? This book takes a look at Roman culture in the
1st and 2nd centuries.

List Price: $18.95
Sale Price: $9.95 - Click here!

Don't forget to check out our special Inventory Clearance, Kid's Corner,
Revisionists Beware, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, and Last Chance sale areas.

UNSUBSCRIBE:

To unsubscribe from this list, simply e-mail us here.

# # #

Human Events Book Service
One Massachusetts Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20001

[cg.cgi?appno=5435&mrn=32925985&xqn=41924]

www.ctrl.org