-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:58:00 -0700
From: Party of Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: IRAQ: MERC MENACE: British organizing yet another mercenary
              batallion

          <http://www.geocities.com/partyofcitizens>
  Citizens for the "inherent dignity and worth of the human person"
                  Quoted words from UDHR/CAT

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004, grok wrote:

> One corollary of neoliberal

Perhaps libertarian-fascist is more descriptive, Comrade Grok. With
the deceptions of psychopolitics, words lose their meaning. As another
example, "anarchist" initially meant communalist-equalitarians. Then it
meant advocate of bomb-throwing chaos. Now it just means nut case.

Libertarianism is fascistic because to libertarians a human person has NO
inherent dignity and worth. Human persons have dignity and worth only to
the extent that they can be bought and sold in the libertarian-defined
market place.

 "privatization" is the impetus
> to privatize of EVERYTHING; meaning privatization of the
> police, the state, and the military on top of everything
> else that can't be nailed down.

True

 But there's nothing "Gee
> Whiz" novel about privatizing the military either. The
> history of Antiquity, the Middle Ages and the Renaissance is
> replete with horrific and squalid tales of mercenary units
> at every turn, and what they did to the sorry populations
> whose paths they crossed too often... How could all those
> massacres and pillage and rapine have possibly been
> committed by just the small standing (private) armies of
> mere kings and dukes..??

If the kings and dukes have the assets, they can buy armies with them or
anything else. So can communalists with assets.

> And so now we're REALLY slip-sliding into the past/future
> under the malevolent spin-up of capitalism's senile
> dementia: everywhere around the world, ex-soldiers and
> unemployed adventurers (and gangsters) flock to whichever
> banner of convenience is being raised up over what has
> previously been public property... Their flag might as well
> be the Jolly Roger.

By George, he's got it!

> Believe you me: mercenaries today -- deathsquad tomorrow.
> Houston, we have a REAL problem here.
> Maybe the liberal pacifists have an answer..?
> (snicker)
> Workers must understand that these mercenary units are a
> VERY real threat to them *right here in the NATO West*.
> Forget Latin America -- Latin America is HERE. NOW.

Under "pure communist construction" as Zagladin used that expression in
STP-Moscow, late 80's, the communists would have monopolistic control over
the assets of the world. But a collection of collectives is not likely to
be equalitarian. Thus it is the DOMINANT COMMUNE which will rule the world
under the New World Order...

> And I encourage the private british imperial recruiters to
> come over to Canada (again) and buy off a few more JTF2
> (Canada's "Special" Forces) a$$holez to go over to Iraq for
> some big bux -- hopefully to not ever come back home and
> cause anti-worker mischief at a future date...

.... AND IS RULING THE WORLD FLYING THE JOLLY ROGER. Welcome to the world
of pure communistic construction!

Signing off from the poop deck,

Zandu Goldbar

To unsubscribe send email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] with one line in the text saying:

www.ctrl.org