-Caveat Lector- >>>>Joel Skousen reported that: "I have, so far, been unable to locate a Steven Pattersonin the Pentagon City area of Arlington, Va. None of the graphic design firms in the area that I called have heard of him. Barbara Vobejda told me she didnˇÇt have a contact number for him either since his testimony was picked up by one of the dozens of "stringers" they had out in the field that day interviewing people on the ground.<<<<

http://perso.club-internet.fr/mouv4x8/11Sept01/A0082_b_They%20saw%20the%20aircraft.htm

Steve Patterson, 43, is a graphics artist who works at home in a 14th-floor apartment in Pentagon City. While watching events unfold on TV he saw a silver commuter jet fly past his window about 150 yards away, approaching from the west about 20 feet off the ground,
He said it appeared to him that a commuter jet which appeared to hold about eight to 12 people, headed straight for the Pentagon but was flying as if coming in for a landing on a nonexistent runway.
The plane, which sounded like the high-pitched squeal of a fighter jet, flew over Arlington cemetery so low that he thought it was going to land on I-395.
"at a frightening rate ... just slicing into that building." He saw bright orange flames shoot out the back of the building.

Barbara Vobejda Washington Post Staff Writer/ Sept. 11, 4:59 PM

However,
Joel Skousen reported that:
"I have, so far, been unable to locate a Steven Pattersonin the Pentagon City area of Arlington, Va. None of the graphic design firms in the area that I called have heard of him. Barbara Vobejda told me she didnˇÇt have a contact number for him either since his testimony was picked up by one of the dozens of "stringers" they had out in the field that day interviewing people on the ground.

----

Peace,