Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 06:00:02 -0400
From: GOP.com <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: William's GOP.com Weekly Trunk

THE WEEKLY TRUNK - GOP.COM

William, during a radio interview with Don Imus, Sen. Kerry descended from
inconsistent to incoherent last week when trying to explain his position on Iraq. Even
Imus said after the interview, "I asked him a number of questions about Iraq and I
can't tell you what he said." But we don't want to put words in Senator Kerry's mouth.
We want you to be the judge. Listen to the Imus interview or read it here and then go
to KerryOnIraq.com and vote in our poll: After listening to the Imus interview I was
_________ about Senator Kerry's position on Iraq: 1) More Confused 2) Less Confused 3)
Fully Befuddled

Make sure to download the new KerryOnIraq.com screensaver to your computer too. This
new application will make it so the documentary plays whenever you put the screen
saver up! http://www.kerryoniraq.com/screensaver.asp

Special Features
* President Bush's Agenda For America
http://www.agendaforamerica.com
* Kerry On Iraq Documentary
http://www.kerryoniraq.com
* Click here to sign up for Convention news alerts!
http://www.gopconvention.com/contents/newsroom/stay_informed/
* Who Is John Edwards?
http://www.kerrypicksedwards.com
* Sing Along To Your Favorite Songs. Visit Kerryoke!
http://www.gop.com/kerryoke
* Can You Afford To Live Like John Kerry? Play Kerryopoly!
http://www.gop.com/kerryopoly
* Kerry Corner
http://www.gop.com/KerryCorner/
* Web Video: What Does John Kerry Have In Common With The Cicadas?
http://www.gop.com/News/Read.aspx?ID=4192
* MTV/RNC Youth Essay Contest
http://www.2004nycgop.org/essaycontest/
* John Kerry: Tax Invaders
http://www.gop.com/taxinvaders/default.asp?UID=4073651
* John Kerry Spendometer
http://www.gop.com/bigspender
* RNC April Fool's Web Video
http://www.gop.com/news/read.aspx?ID=4062
* Kerry vs Kerry 2.0
http://www.gop.com/kerryvskerry/default.asp?uid=4073651
* Where's Reggie the Registration Rig?
http://www.gopteamleader.com/reggie
* Sign up for the RNC News Ticker!
http://www.gop.com/newsflash/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&UID=4073651

Research
* From The Archives ...
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/read.aspx?ID=4699
* Kerryvision (Kerry Insulting National Guard)
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/read.aspx?ID=4687
* Kerry's Trouble With The Troops
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/read.aspx?ID=4673
* Kerryvision (Iraq War Vote)
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/read.aspx?ID=4677
* It's The Candidate, Stupid!
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/read.aspx?ID=4671
* Kerry's Common Denominator, Issue 5
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/read.aspx?ID=4668
* Kerry's Common Denominator, Issue 4
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/read.aspx?ID=4657
* No Matter How He Said It, Rubin's Message Was Perfectly Clear
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/read.aspx?ID=4656
* Kerry's Common Denominator, Issue 3
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/read.aspx?ID=4653
* From The Archives ...
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/read.aspx?ID=4650

Fact Sheets
* Three Years Of Progress In The War On Terror
http://www.gop.com/news/read.aspx?ID=4654

They Said It
* They Said It! (Radio Host Don Imus)
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/Read.aspx?ID=4684
* They Said It! (Former Gore Campaign Chair Tony Coehlo)
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/Read.aspx?ID=4676
* They Said It! (DNC Advisor Howard Wolfson)
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/Read.aspx?ID=4674
* They Said It! (CNN Crossfire Host And Kerry Consultant Paul Begala)
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/Read.aspx?ID=4665
* They Said It! (Texas Democrat Don Dooley)
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/Read.aspx?ID=4660
* They Said It! (Gov. Mark Warner [D-VA])
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/Read.aspx?ID=4659
* They Said It! (Kerry Advisor Robert Rubin)
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/Read.aspx?ID=4652

He Said It
* He Said It! (Outsourcing)
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/Read.aspx?ID=4672

Radio
* Kerry on Iraq: Nowhere Left To Flop?
http://www.gop.com/News/Read.aspx?ID=4698
* Kerry Descends Into ‘Complete Incoherence' On Iraq
http://www.gop.com/News/Read.aspx?ID=4683
* DNC Clings To Disintegrating Docu-Drama in Latest Attack on Bush
http://www.gop.com/News/Read.aspx?ID=4675
* Dems Slip Into ‘Panic' Mode; Kerry Still Listless on Iraq Position
http://www.gop.com/News/Read.aspx?ID=4669
* Mr. McAuliffe, Have You No Shame?
http://www.gop.com/News/Read.aspx?ID=4658

In Case You Missed It
* In Case You Missed It: Confusion Reigns About What Kerry Would Do In Iraq
http://www.gop.com/news/read.aspx?ID=4688
* In Case You Missed It: How To Steal An Election
http://www.gop.com/news/read.aspx?ID=4682
* George W. Bush For President
http://www.gop.com/news/read.aspx?ID=4651
* Kerry Does Iraq: Unfit For Command?
http://www.gop.com/news/read.aspx?ID=4649

News Releases
* Chairman Gillespie's Prepared Remarks from Today's RNC Press Conference
http://www.gop.com/news/read.aspx?ID=4703
* Washington, DC Victory 2004 Event
http://www.gop.com/news/read.aspx?ID=4701
* RNC to Take Down Website Today for Continuous Broadcast of Kerry on Iraq
Documentary
http://www.gop.com/news/read.aspx?ID=4686
* 20 Congressmen Ask Kerry to Apologize for Guard Insult
http://www.gop.com/news/read.aspx?ID=4685
* RNC Chairman Gillespie & Maryland Lieutenant Governor Michael Steele Address
African-American Business Leaders in Milwaukee
http://www.gop.com/news/read.aspx?ID=4680
* Poll Results Are In: Kerry's Position on Iraq Continues to Confuse
http://www.gop.com/news/read.aspx?ID=4679
* Statement by RNC Chairman Ed Gillespie on National Hispanic Heritage Month
http://www.gop.com/news/read.aspx?ID=4678
* Statement From RNC Communications Director
http://www.gop.com/news/read.aspx?ID=4670
* Indianapolis, Indiana Victory 2004 Event
http://www.gop.com/news/read.aspx?ID=4661

Ad Watch
* MoveOn.Org | Title: "Quagmire" | 30 Seconds
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/Read.aspx?ID=4695
* John Kerry For President | Title: "Time" | 30 Seconds
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/Read.aspx?ID=4667
* Democratic National Committee | Title: "Stand Up"
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/Read.aspx?ID=4666
* SEIU Committee On Public Education | Title: "The Right Thing" | 30 Seconds
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/Read.aspx?ID=4664
* Democrat National Committee | Title: "Middle" | 30 Seconds
http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/Read.aspx?ID=4662

Rising Tide
* Letters To The Editor
http://www.gop.com/News/RisingTideRead.aspx?ID=61
* Chairman's Letter
http://www.gop.com/News/RisingTideRead.aspx?ID=62
* Headquarters
http://www.gop.com/News/RisingTideRead.aspx?ID=63
* Grassroots
http://www.gop.com/News/RisingTideRead.aspx?ID=64
* View From The Hill
http://www.gop.com/News/RisingTideRead.aspx?ID=65
* A Big Bash In The Big Apple
http://www.gop.com/News/RisingTideRead.aspx?ID=66
* With Thanks, Affection And Pride -- By Frank J. Fahrenkopf, Jr.
http://www.gop.com/News/RisingTideRead.aspx?ID=67
* Senate Candidates Are Optimistic And On The Offense -- By Sen. George Allen
http://www.gop.com/News/RisingTideRead.aspx?ID=68
* Election Day May Mean An Even Bigger GOP Majority -- By Rep. Tom Reynolds
http://www.gop.com/News/RisingTideRead.aspx?ID=69
* Race Is On
http://www.gop.com/News/RisingTideRead.aspx?ID=70
* White House Briefing
http://www.gop.com/News/RisingTideRead.aspx?ID=71
* e-Politics
http://www.gop.com/News/RisingTideRead.aspx?ID=72

GOP Agenda
* Economy
http://www.gop.com/GOPAgenda/AgendaPage.aspx?id=2
* Education
http://www.gop.com/GOPAgenda/AgendaPage.aspx?id=3
* Energy
http://www.gop.com/GOPAgenda/AgendaPage.aspx?id=8
* Environment
http://www.gop.com/GOPAgenda/AgendaPage.aspx?id=1
* Heath Care
http://www.gop.com/GOPAgenda/AgendaPage.aspx?id=4
* Homeland Security
http://www.gop.com/GOPAgenda/AgendaPage.aspx?id=6
* National Security
http://www.gop.com/GOPAgenda/AgendaPage.aspx?id=5
* Social Security
http://www.gop.com/GOPAgenda/AgendaPage.aspx?id=7

Photo Album
* NEW! Chairman Ed Gillespie Convention Photos
http://www.gop.com/news/photoalbum.aspx?gallery=29

Political Cartoons
http://www.gop.com/news/cartoonGallery.aspx

Get Active
http://www.gopteamleader.com/users/joinnow.asp?sourceform=Trunk

Donate
http://www.gop.com/email/donate2004?BID=844&UID=4073651

Team Leader
http://www.gopteamleader.com/users/joinnow.asp?sourceform=Trunk

Invite Friends
http://www.gop.com/email/SendToAFriendTR0917.asp?Fname=William&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Leave List:
http://www.gop.com/email/eout.asp?UID=4073651&BID=844

Paid for by the Republican National Committee.
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate
committee. http://www.gop.com

www.ctrl.org