-Caveat Lector-

Das GOAT wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
>       At age 50, NATO is welcoming its three newest members, Poland, Hungary
> and  Czechoslovakia -- all formerly part of that half of Europe granted
> RUSSIA after WWII, all now joining the capitalist club at the price of
> rejecting any further ties with Russia,  all being given an object lesson in
> what the EU will do to "mavericks" like Serbia ...
>       A decade after the fall of Communism, NATO is systematically undoing
> Europe's territorial losses after WWII by little by little shoving Russia OFF
> the continent -- leaving Russia nowhere to go except the Middle East, and
> further, former partner China ...
>      (Russia is rapidly building new bridges with the anti-American,
> anti-Israel Arabs.  The US, under Bill Clinton, is hurriedly "giving away the
> store" to Red China, foolishly believing that money can buy anything,
> gambling that China will STAY "bought" ... )
>      The REAL enemy in this war, in the eyes of those old-timers who write
> the checks and pick up the tab for the EU and NATO, is not Serbia, it's
> RUSSIA -- Russia as it once was and COULD be again -- a COUNTER-empire of the
> East, and an obstacle to the New WORLD Order, i.e., ONE cartel's monopoly of
> ALL the world's resources ...
>      Funny how, with no enemy strong enough to withstand us, the roles are
> reversed, and now we reveal ourselves monstrously, as the Threat of World
> CAPITALISM ...

Hi Goat,

Nice to have you back.

I want to make one point about your excellent observation above. That
is
that the roles are not reversed. Things were always like this.
Capitalist
propaganda was always successful in pointing out the real deficiencies
of
international communism and by doing so always kept our focus diverted
away
from the much greater threat to freedom and humanity. Corporate
Capitalism
has always been more destructive and dangerous than the commies. Now
that
there is no longer a bogeyman to distract us, we can see what we
refused to
see all along. Most of the world fears and hates America. America
under the
firm rule of the Rich is a brutal bully willing kill anyone and
everyone
including its own citizens, who dares to criticize or change the
system which
makes slaves of the non rich and non powerful.

I have no love for Russia or the Russians, but no nation deserves what
our
moneyed elites did to them. They are completely justified in their
hatred of
America, and if history is any guide they will get their shit together
and
have enough hatred to carry them through the next century as the enemy
of
the West.

This does not bode well for our next generation considering the
lessons our
elites are teaching the nations of the world. The great bully only
picks on
countries that are small and weak. The lesson is... get nukes or
chemical and
biological weapons or else.

All is not hopeless though. NATO may not succeed in Europe. It may
fall apart
with the upcoming ground war. Once the body bag counts start becoming
public
knowledge, our imperialist elites won't be able to keep it together.
If NATO
falls apart in the middle of the nascent EU, that will be the
beginning of the
end of the military industrial aspects of the New World Order.

With the apparent failure of globalized economics and the impending
failure
of a globalized military, the philosophy of the internationalist
capitalists
will show itself to be what it has always been. The depraved desires
of greedy,
insane elitists to rule the world.

STOP THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
GET NATO OUT OF YUGO.