-Caveat Lector-

from:
http://www.cybersurf.co.uk/johnny/
<A HREF="http://www.cybersurf.co.uk/johnny/">Johnny's HomePage</A>
-----
Many articles and interesting stuff.
-----
HERE'S JOHNNY!!

My Web Pages in various places have been the source of various Web
outrages and interviews with the CID and Scotland on Sunday, but just
now it's pretty tame, though you can check a few pages maintained by me
-

•Strange But True
A compendium of essays about things that take my interest. Give it a
try. (Under construction of course!)
•Dunblane Massacre Resource Page
Including the British Home Office's 'proof' that guns cause crime. Do
you know enough psychology and stats to see what's propaganda and what's
science?

•The Jeff Cooper's Commentaries Archive
Maintained by me in conjunction with Barry in California, Keith in Texas
and Bill in Vegas, all via e-mail. Isn't modern technology wonderful.
Warning: the opinions expressed here may not be to everyone's liking.

•The Original Linsey Dawn McKenzie HomePage
All in the best possible taste!
Warning: includes revealing photographs of "page 3 girl" Linsey.

•Sacrifice - a screenplay
A full-length feature film screenplay, written for a competition ages
ago. I love it - hope you will too. (Yes, my first novel is "under
construction" too.)
Warning: contains strong language and scenes that some may find
offensive.

•Craig Walker's Ring of Fire World Tour
My pal Craig blaggin' his way around the world for charity - send him
some money.

In case you asked, here's a link that explains my politics -
The Libertarian Alliance (UK)

"Hain't we got all the fools in town on our side? And hain't that a big
enough majority in any town?"
Mark Twain, Huckleberry Finn

Send mail to Johnny at:
John Pate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
But use my PGP Public Key -
http://www.cybersurf.co.uk/johnny/pgpkey.html

This page last maintained
Sat Mar 27 20:51:51 GMT 1999

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,